We get it, your life is busy. That’s why we’ve partnered with Instacart to offer you grocery delivery. Now, you can tackle all the other things on your to-do list while we get your groceries to you. Life, handled.
FAQ & Updates
Instacart is how we offer our customers the convenience of grocery delivery and pickup service. Instacart’s network of personal shoppers will grocery shop for you and either deliver your order directly to your doorstep or have it ready for pickup. For all pickup orders, one of our teammates will bring your order out to you! All you need to do is park in the designated parking spot.
IMPORTANT: Items purchased online can not be returned to the store. You may still get a refund for items purchased online by following a set of the directions that are applicable to your purchase.
For an order placed through our Price Chopper app, follow these steps:
1. When your order is completed, you will receive a text with a link asking you to review your order.
2. Tap the link, and tap “next” and rate your experience.
3. Tap “Report an Issue” below the comment box and select the reason for the refund (wrong item, missing item, damaged item, etc). Then select the item and tap “submit issue”. You will receive an email from Instacart letting you know the amount that will be refunded to your account.
For an order placed through the Instacart App, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Instacart app and tap the account icon to access your account; select “Your Orders” to find the purchase with the item you would like a refund for and tap on that order.
2. Tap the “Rate Order” button at the bottom of the screen.
3. Rate your order 4 or less stars or tap “Report an issue”.
4. Select the reason for the refund (wrong item, missing item, damaged item, etc). and select the item. When you are finished, tap “submit issues”. You will receive an email from Instacart letting you know the amount that will be refunded to your account.
Instacart support volume is very high right now – it will take a few days for the refund to appear on your account so thank you in advance for being patient.
Payment is submitted online directly to Instacart. After creating your order and selecting a desired delivery time, you’ll be prompted to submit your payment via a secure credit or debit card transaction. Cash, checks, gift cards, EBT/SNAP, and other forms of tender are not accepted as valid forms of payment at this time.
When payment is submitted online, your card will be charged with the anticipated charge for your items, including estimated taxes and fees. Any approved changes to your order during shopping can update the final total in your order receipt. These changes can include added items, replacement items, substituted items, or weighted items. It will take up to three business days for your credit or debit card to show the final accurate charge.
Instacart’s Customer Happiness Team can be reached 24/7 at (888) 246-7822. Instacart’s agents can issue refunds, route your feedback to the appropriate individuals, and answer any additional questions you might have.
You can also reach out to our customer service department at 1 (800) 666-7667 .
You may select a replacement item in case an item is not in stock. If you do not select a replacement, the shopper can pick one for you. They will use their best judgement to select the correct product or will message you for further details.
Not a problem. Instacart personal shoppers handpick the best produce and pay close attention to expiration dates. Leave notes for your shopper and pick specific replacements in case your product is out of stock.
Place an order
Placing an order is easier than figuring out what to eat for dinner tonight. It can be done on any device (try our new app!) or from your computer. Have other questions?
Where we deliver
We deliver to over 500 zip codes in New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Vermont and New Hampshire. Learn more about our delivery area!
Let us do the shopping for you
Pick your items online and then pick them up at the store. You don’t even need to leave your car; our personal shoppers will bring your groceries to you. It’s that easy!