we're not just in your neighborhood,
we're your neighbor
The heart of any community is its people. For more than 90 years, our commitment to our customers and the communities we serve has remained steadfast, going far beyond offering great food, selection and low prices. We’re also proud to lend our support to many charitable organizations and events that make a real difference in the community, and it’s why we say, “We’re not just in your neighborhood, we’re your neighbor.”
We see strength in diversity, and we celebrate the multiformity that makes our community stronger. We lend our support to cultural happenings, ur-ban community programs, and events that promote the exchange of cultures that brings us closer together.
The Golub Family, Price Chopper/Market 32 and Price Chopper’s Golub Foundation have all been recognized for their service to the community, including national, regional and local awards for fundraising, philanthropy and excellence in giving.
Round up your change at check-out and help raise a brave generation. Together.
EmbraceRace promotes racial harmony by providing resources and support to parents, educators, and other caregivers of children of all races.
EmbraceRace identifies, organizes, and creates tools, resources, discussion spaces, and networks to:
- Nurture resilience and joy in children of color
- Nurture inclusive, empathetic children of all stripes
- Raise kids who think critically about racial inequity
- Support a movement of kid and adult racial justice
Help make miracles happen at The Melodies Center for Childhood Cancer at Albany Med.
Price Chopper/Market 32 and Freihofer's will donate 10 cents to The Melodies Center for Childhood Cancer at Albany Med with the purchase of specially marked Freihofer's products. The Melodies Center offers highly specialized pediatric cancer care and a lifeline to more than 1,400 families each year. In addition to cancer, the Center cares for children with sickle cell disease, hemophilia, and other blood disorders. The Melodies Center is a proud member of the Children's Oncology Group (COG), the world's largest organization dedicated to childhood cancer research trials. This affiliation allows the Center to offer clinical protocols for a variety of childhood cancer research trials so that families have access to the latest experimental trials and agents.
The Golub Corporation, Price Chopper and Market 32 are committed to social responsibility. Our sponsorship and giving pro-gram assists soundly managed and operated organizations that work to improve the quality of life in our communities.
Local Price Chopper and Market 32 stores offer free ticket printing, food drives and cups and napkins to help make fundraisers successful. Non-profit groups may speak with the manager at the Price Chopper or Market 32 closest to the organization.
The charitable branch of the Golub Corporation, Price Chopper’s Golub Foundation, was established in 1981 and provides financial support to eligible non-profit 501(c)(3) tax exempt organizations. Contributions are made in the areas of health and human services, arts, culture, education, and youth activities, within Price Chopper/Market 32 marketing areas.
- • Submissions must be received no less than 6 weeks prior to the program/event start date.
- • 501(c)(3) organizations are required to upload a copy of their federal ruling letter.
- • Organizations are allowed to make one request for support per fiscal year (May-April).
- • Allow up to 4 weeks for a response.
- • Individuals
- • Campaigns of political organizations.
- • Organizations and events outside of our marketing areas.
- • Endowments
- • Organization mission/vision
- • Who it serves, how
- • How many are served
- • Market Served and Price Chopper/Market 32 stores impacted
- • Demographic information
- • What you are requesting support of
- • Amount or item being requested
- • If a 501c3 non-profit, a copy of your 501c3 ruling letter
- • Acknowledgement/recognition being offered
- • How the event will be promoted, if applicable