we're not just in your neighborhood,
we're your neighbor
The heart of any community is its people. For more than 90 years,
Price Chopper/Market 32 has maintained a steadfast commitment to our customers and the communities we serve, going far beyond offering great food, selection and low prices. We’re also proud to lend our support to many organizations and events that make a real difference in the community.
It’s why we say,“We’re not just in your neighborhood, we’re your neighbor.”
Fill a Glass with Hope & Fill a Plate with Promise
During May and June, round up your change at checkout and support your local foodbank
Price Chopper/Market 32 will match funds raised, up to $10,000!
Fundraising for a youth sports team?
Price Chopper/Market 32’s Big League Raffle makes it easy – and it’s FREE
Help Cure Rare Disease’s efforts to advance research to treat rare, genetic diseases.
Price Chopper/Market 32 and Freihofer’s will donate 10 cents to MDA with the purchase of specially marked Freihofer’s products. Cure Rare Disease™ is developing customized therapeutics for those who have been diagnosed with rare, genetic diseases that have no treatment or cures.
Together we raised $115,271.40 for MDA.
Use your AdvantEdge Rewards points to donate to local charities in our region
Check out Our Community stories on our blog
GROWING GREENER – Being a community partner and good neighbor means growing greener!
The Golub Corporation, Price Chopper and Market 32 are committed to social responsibility. Our sponsorship and giving pro-gram assists soundly managed and operated organizations that work to improve the quality of life in our communities.
Local Price Chopper and Market 32 stores offer free ticket printing, food drives and cups and napkins to help make fundraisers successful. Non-profit groups may speak with the manager at the Price Chopper or Market 32 closest to the organization.
The charitable branch of the Golub Corporation, Price Chopper’s Golub Foundation, was established in 1981 and provides financial support to eligible non-profit 501(c)(3) tax exempt organizations. Contributions are made in the areas of health and human services, arts, culture, education, and youth activities, within Price Chopper/Market 32 marketing areas.
- • Submissions must be received no less than 6 weeks prior to the program/event start date.
- • 501(c)(3) organizations are required to upload a copy of their federal ruling letter.
- • Organizations are allowed to make one request for support per fiscal year (May-April).
- • Allow up to 4 weeks for a response.
- • Individuals
- • Campaigns of political organizations.
- • Organizations and events outside of our marketing areas.
- • Endowments
- • Organization mission/vision
- • Who it serves, how
- • How many are served
- • Market Served and Price Chopper/Market 32 stores impacted
- • Demographic information
- • What you are requesting support of
- • Amount or item being requested
- • If a 501c3 non-profit, a copy of your 501c3 ruling letter
- • Acknowledgement/recognition being offered
- • How the event will be promoted, if applicable