We're Not Just In Your Neighborhood, We're Your Neighbor
The heart of any community is its people. For more than 85 years, our commitment to our customers and the communities we serve has remained steadfast, going far beyond offering great food, selection and low prices. We’re also proud to lend our support to many charitable organizations and events that make a real difference in the community, and it’s why we say, “We’re not just in your neighborhood, we’re your neighbor.”
We donate funds, in-kind and promotional support to national, regional, and grassroots causes, from Feeding America and Disabled American Veterans to local fairs and festivals, collegiate and youth sports teams, and free ticket printing and free cups and napkins for fundraisers.
We see strength in diversity, and we celebrate the multiformity that makes our community stronger. We lend our support to cultural happenings, urban community programs, and events that promote the exchange of cultures that brings us closer together.
The Golub Family, Price Chopper/Market 32 and Price Chopper’s Golub Foundation have all been recognized for their service to the community, including national, regional and local awards for fundraising, philanthropy and excellence in giving.
Round up your change and support MDA!
- Round up your change at checkout during February and March and help support MDA!
When you give, you help kids and adults living with muscular dystrophy to get the services and support they need to live longer and grow stronger.
- • MDA is leading the fight to free individuals from the harm of muscular dystrophy, ALS, and related muscle-debilitating diseases that take away physical strength, independence, and life.
- • MDA helps to uncover breakthroughs that will accelerate treatments and cures, provides patients with early diagnosis, highly specialized care, and access to clinical trials.
- • During February and March, all stores will participate in our annual MDA fundraising program.
- • By collecting donations at our registers, we’re helping kids and adults in our community live longer and grow stronger.
- • 100% of the proceeds stay local.
- Thank you for your support!