Price Chopper - Market 32 Delivery FAQs
Instacart is how we offer our customers the convenience of grocery delivery and pickup service. Instacart’s network of personal shoppers will grocery shop for you and either deliver your order directly to your doorstep in as little as 2 hours or have it ready for pickup.
IMPORTANT: Items purchased online can not be returned to the store. You may still get a refund for items purchased online by following a set of the directions that are applicable to your purchase.
For an order placed through our Price Chopper app, follow these steps:
1. When your order is completed, you will receive a text with a link asking you to review your order.
2. Tap the link, and tap “next” and rate your experience.
3. Tap “Report an Issue” below the comment box and select the reason for the refund (wrong item, missing item, damaged item, etc). Then select the item and tap “submit issue”. You will receive an email from Instacart letting you know the amount that will be refunded to your account.
For an order placed through the Instacart App, follow these steps:
- Go to the Instacart app and tap the account icon to access your account; select “Your Orders” to find the purchase with the item you would like a refund for and tap on that order.
- Tap the “Rate Order” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Rate your order 4 or less stars or tap “Report an issue”.
- Select the reason for the refund (wrong item, missing item, damaged item, etc). and select the item. When you are finished, tap “submit issues”. You will receive an email from Instacart letting you know the amount that will be refunded to your account.
Instacart support volume is very high right now – it will take a few days for the refund to appear on your account so thank you in advance for being patient.
Payment is submitted online directly to Instacart. After creating your order and selecting a desired delivery time, you’ll be prompted to submit your payment via a secure credit or debit card transaction. Cash, checks, gift cards, EBT/SNAP, and other forms of tender are not accepted as valid forms of payment at this time.
You can add your AdvantEdge card number to your Instacart order or account to receive sale pricing and to earn points. At this time, paper coupons and AdvantEdge e-coupons cannot be accepted on Instacart orders. However, check out our exclusive digital coupons! Click here for digital savings!
Instacart adds a fee to cover the costs of door-to-door grocery delivery. The delivery fee depends on the size of your order and the delivery time that you choose. The specific delivery fee for your order will be displayed when you choose a delivery time during checkout before you place your order.
After your first order, a fee of $3.99 or less is charged depending on the amount of your order and your Instacart express membership.
For delivery and pickup, there is a minimum of $35 order amount.
Some online prices may differ from that available in-store on a given day. In most cases, item pricing for pickup/delivery orders will be the same as what you see in our weekly circular. However, it’s important to note that you must add your AdvantEdge Card to your account in order to access sale prices. Some in-store promotions may not be available on pickup/delivery orders, including but not limited to paper coupons. Please be mindful of sale end dates when placing an order as our weekly circular is effective from Sunday to Saturday in most cases.
If you placed an order in advanced, the sale prices may no longer be in effect. The weekly Ad changes on Sunday and sale pricing may not carry over into the next week.
Please check to make sure your loyalty card is loaded correctly to your account. You need this loaded properly in order to access sale prices that require the use of our loyalty card.
To add your AdvantEdge card on Instacart.com, click on Account. Then, choose Loyalty cards from the menu options and add your AdvantEdge card number under Price Chopper, Market 32 and Market Bistro. Make sure to add your loyalty card to access all sale pricing!
If you are shopping on pricechopper.com, you must enter in your AdvantEdge card number when creating an account. If you don’t have an AdvantEdge card, one will automatically be assigned to you. If you would like to update the card you have on file, please contact our customer service department at 1 (800) 666-7667.
Instacart’s Customer Happiness Team can be reached 24/7 at (888) 246-7822. Instacart’s agents can issue refunds, route your feedback to the appropriate individuals, and answer any additional questions you might have.
You can also reach out to our customer service department at 1 (800) 666-7667 .
Instacart Express members get unlimited free deliveries on all orders over $35. Also, there isn’t a service fee on any orders. Note: You do not need an Instacart Express membership to enjoy the perks of Instacart!
An annual membership is $99 and a monthly membership is $9.99.
Please see here for Instacart Express terms: https://www.instacart.com/terms/#terms-express
We have pickup available at the locations listed here.
You can place your order up to 5 days in advance but can order it the same day as pickup. You must allow at least 1 hour for employees to shop for your items. If you order in advance you pay the bill that day, so pay attention to sale dates if you are shopping a sale.
Alcohol delivery and pickup is only available from select Price Chopper/Market 32 stores. Upon checkout and at the time of pickup or delivery, you will be asked for proof of age (21+). When submitting your order online, you will be prompted to enter your date of birth and agree to the terms and conditions. Upon delivery or pickup, customers are required to show a federal or state ID showing their date of birth (21+). Coupons and rebates are not available for alcoholic purchases.
Alcohol delivery is available in Connecticut. Alcohol delivery and pickup is available in Massachusetts and New York
You will receive texts throughout the shopping process. When our shopper begins your order, has a question, replaces an item or finishes your order, you will be notified through text, email or the app. You can control how you receive notifications in our app!
You may select a replacement item in case an item is not in stock. If you do not select a replacement, the shopper can pick one for you. They will use their best judgement to select the correct product or will message you for further details.
Yes, our shoppers would be happy to add items to your order – just ask them through the app. If you do not have time to message them, you can do an additional transaction at pickup to purchase extra items.
Tipping is optional. 100% of your tip goes directly to the shopper delivering your order. The default tip may be adjusted at checkout or up to 3 days after the order is delivered. Shoppers appreciate tips as a way of recognizing great service.
Customers will be charged 10 cents per paper bags in stores that implement a bag ban. Those stores are:
- Great Barrington, #155
- Shrewsbury, #229
- Brattleboro, #136
- Lenox, #233
- Lake Placid, #180
- Saugerties, #193
- Middletown, #232
- Newington, #209
- Southington, #203
- Bristol, #204
- Windsor, #221
- Oxford, #248
- Torrington, #156
- Storrs Center, #243
- Putnam, #189
- All New York State stores
When payment is submitted online, your card will be charged with the anticipated charge for your items, including estimated taxes and fees. Any approved changes to your order during shopping can update the final total in your order receipt. These changes can include:
- Added items: After you place an order, you can still add items to it!
- Replacement items: You can choose to have items replaced or not if something is out of stock. If an item is replaced, we’ll update your receipt to reflect the replacement item price. If the replacement is more expensive than the item you ordered, you will be charged more. If the replacement is less expensive, you will be charged less.
- Out of stock/refunded items: If an item is out of stock, your shopper will mark the item as out of stock, and we’ll remove it from your item total. This will reduce the final amount of your order.
- Weight adjustments: Our shoppers will try to get the exact weight of the items you requested, but it is likely the weight could be more or less than what you requested. At the store, your shopper will input the correct item’s weights before checking out, and we’ll update your item total. For example, if you ordered 2 lbs of bananas, but we sent you 1.9 lbs, you will be charged for 1.9 lbs.
Time slot availability is always changing based on volume and the time the order was placed. You will pick your final time slot when you checkout.