convenient drive-thru testing at our pharmacies
How to get a COVID-19 test
- Pre-register at doineedacovid19test.com and arrive at the pharmacy drive-thru at the selected date/time for your test
- Testing will occur via self-administered swab in the pharmacy drive-thru lane
- Drop off your test in the drop off container
- Tests are sent to the lab via FedEx for analysis
- Results will be available at doineedacovid19test.com 3-5 days later – you will receive an email when results become available.
COVID-19 tests are available in the following locations:
- – Oxford Market 32 #248, 140 Main Street, Oxford, CT 06478
- – Sutton Market 32 #244, 21 Galaxy Pass, Sutton, MA 01590
- – Webster Price Chopper #240, 2 Worcester Road, Webster, MA 01570
- – Chatham Price Chopper #246, 2614 Route 66, Chatham, NY, 12037
- – Clifton Park Shopper’s World Market 32 #112, 15 Park Ave, Clifton Park, NY 12065
- – Fort Edward Market 32 #249, 354 Broadway, Fort Edward, NY 12828
- – Glenmont Price Chopper #196, 329 Glenmont Rd, Glenmont, NY 12077
- – Johnstown Price Chopper #12, 241 North Comrie Ave, Johnstown, NY 12095
- – Latham Market Bistro #138, 873 New Loudon Rd, Latham, NY 12110
- – Saratoga Springs market 32 #39, 3049 Route 50, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
- – Schenectady Price Chopper #175, 1879 Altamont Ave, Schenectady, NY 12303
- – Troy Market 32 #3, 716 Hoosick Road, Troy, NY 12180
Receiving the results of your COVID-19 test
Results will be available at doineedacovid19test.com. You will receive an email when your result is posted. Please call 800-635-8611 with questions or if you didn’t receive an email stating that your result is ready.
Here’s what’s in your test kit:
• Swab (1)
• Tube of medium (1)
Remove the nasal swab from the wrapper by pulling two ends of the wrapper and peel away from the swab.
Be careful only to touch the handle – not the tip.
Slightly loosen the cap on the tube so it is easier to open later. Be careful not to spill the liquid inside.
Position head back slightly.
Gently insert swab tip into the right nostril until you meet slight resistance, about 3/4 inch.
When the swab is in place, rotate against the inside of the nose for 3 seconds.
Remove the swab from the nostril and repeat the steps in your LEFT nostril, removing the swab when finished.
While holding the swab, remove the cap off the tube.
Insert the swab tip all the way down into the tube, continue to hold the swab by the handle.
Break the swab handle short enough to fit inside the tube without touching the lid.
Keep the remainder of the handle and dispose when you are able.
Recap the tube securely.
Ensure the tube is labeled with two unique identifiers:
• first & last name
• date of birth
Place the tube into the specimen bag and seal the bag.
That’s it! You’re all finished.
Wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer as soon as you are able.
Price Chopper/Market 32 pharmacies will accept patients for testing that are 3 and older. Those that are under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian present to assist with testing.
No. Patients can go to https://www.doineedacovid19test.com/ to register for a test even if they are asymptomatic.
No. They just need to register at https://www.doineedacovid19test.com/ and bring their voucher to the pharmacy drive-thru at their testing time.
There is not a limit as long as they go through and register for a new appointment time to do assessment and schedule for a test – they should use their same user name/password and schedule an appointment.
Results will be available in approximately 3-5 business days and they will be communicated directly to the patient. Pharmacy Teams will not have access to the results. Patients can call 800-635-8611 with questions or if they didn’t receive an email stating that their results are ready.
It is free.
Reports are available via DoIneedacovid19test.com