8 Party Food Ideas for Your Next Occasion:
- Dessert platters for a wedding rehearsal
- Cookie trays for birthday parties
- Meat and cheese platters are perfect to pair with wine tastings
- Vegetable platters for family game night
- Fruit trays for baby showers
- Seafood platters for fancy holiday parties
- Deli platters are great for work events
- Sandwich platters, pizza, and wings for big game days
Italian Pastry platter – a delectable platter of 35 miniature Italian pastries.
Colossal cookie trays! Yum!
Delicious cheese and meat appetizer platter – would be a great addition to any wine tasting party!
Vegetable Tray – Enjoy this assortment of fresh, crisp vegetables.
Assorted Fruit Trays
Seafood Platters – Cast out one of our cooked shrimp platters at your next party and your guests will be hooked!
Deli Platters – The Italian feast platters are perfect for your entertaining needs.
Market Café Sandwich Platter – A scrumptious variety of meat and cheese combinations made with the freshest bread.Order Party Platters Online or Pick Up In A Store Near You Browse all of our party platters and order online for catering here or stop in your neighborhood Price Chopper/Market 32 location and place your order. Written By: Ellie Wilson, MS, RD Senior Nutritionist, Price Chopper Supermarkets “Cool as a cucumber” – you can be all that enjoying the farm- fresh cucumbers in the stores right now from farmers like Walter Czajkowski and Mary McNamara at Plainville Farm in Plainville, CT. Cucumbers have a clean, mild flavor and they can star or be a supporting player in salads, salsas, and pickles. Have you ever made your own pickles? It is so easy – try Mary’s easy bread and butter pickle recipe. Everything you need, including the mason jars, are in your store.
- 6.5 cups thinly sliced pickling cucumbers
- 1 cup of onions
- 1.5 cup of sugar
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 3/4 tsp turmeric
- 3/4 tsp mustard seed
- 3/4 tsp celery seed
- 1.5 Tbsp salt