New Items: Cabot Triple Cream Premium Yogurt
The Northeast’s beloved dairy cooperative, Cabot Creamery, is sharing their farmers’ heavenly new way to indulge your sweetest cravings.
If you’re looking to treat yourself, look no further than Cabot Creamery’s new Triple Cream Premium Yogurt. Each serving is not only rich in flavor, but packed with protein, too. Talk about decadence with benefits! These yogurts are made with the finest ingredients and will leave your sweet tooth satisfied at any time of day.
Price Chopper carries three mouthwatering flavors of these new premium treats: Chocolate Mousse, Salted Caramel and Vanilla Chai. Which will you try first?!
A chocolate lover’s dream: sweet and rich yet balanced by the slight tang of yogurt. Find delight in each luscious spoonful.
If you’re more of a sweet-and-savory fan, Salted Caramel is the perfect flavor for you. Each bite takes your tastebuds on a journey between sweet notes of caramel and savory hits of salt.
A new twist on classic vanilla, the subtle spices of chai enhance our traditional vanilla, creating a delightfully sumptuous flavor profile. Discover the power of premium taste with each spoonful of Vanilla Chai.
Cabot’s Triple Cream yogurts are conveniently sized for everyone to choose their own favorite flavor! Perfect for anytime, anywhere…take some time out for yourself and explore Cabot Creamery’s new premium line at your local Price Chopper today. Your taste buds will thank you!
New Items: It's Skinny Pasta
It’s Skinny™ doesn’t look like other pasta.
Oh pasta. So many ways to enjoy, but so many carbs! After centuries as the world’s go-to comfort food, isn’t it about time for an update? Skinny reimagines pasta to give fresh thinkers the freedom to feast on more creative eats, without the constrainment of unhealthy carbs. From spaghetti and meatballs to rich noodle soups, pasta has spent centuries as the world’s go-to comfort food. But after all this time of pairing the ingredients we crave with needless carbs and calories, isn’t it about time that some fresh thinker asked, “Couldn’t we make this better?” That’s why they created It’s Skinny, the 9-calorie noodle that grants you the freedom to enjoy your favorite pasta and rice dishes without guilt. Made with an ancient Japanese plant called Konjac, It’s Skinny is full of fiber, remarkably low in carbs, and amazing at capturing all the comforts you crave. So go ahead. Get creative. Fill a bowl with the biggest, richest, wildest flavors you can dream up. After all, when your pasta only has 9 calories, no ingredient is off the table. It’s Skinny time.
Enjoy pasta reimagined. No Guilt , No Hassle, That’s the Skinny.
New Items: FAGE BestSelf® Yogurt
NEW FAGE BestSelf® Lactose Free Greek yogurt is here! Discover the heavenly taste of real dairy Greek yogurt without the lactose. FAGE BestSelf is available at Price Chopper|Market 32 in three delicious 5.3oz flavors – Vanilla, Strawberry and Blueberry.
It is rich, creamy, low-fat and protein-packed Greek yogurt that’s unbelievably lactose free – allowing you to enjoy with confidence. FAGE BestSelf contains 100% natural ingredients and is Non-GMO Project Verified.
Try these easy, delicious, and lactose free recipes!
5 minutes · Perfectly creamy with 100% natural ingredients, our new Greek yogurt is not just delicious, it’s lactose free. Add FAGE BestSelf to your favorite smoothie recipe for the boost you need.
- 1 Banana, fresh or frozen
- 2 cups Berries, fresh or frozen mixed
- 1 Blueberries
- 1 Mint
- 1 Raspberries
- 1 Strawberries
- 2 tbsp Agave maple syrup or honey
Nuts & Seeds
- 1/2 cup Almonds
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- 1 cup Ice
- 1 ½ cups FAGE Total 5% FAGE Total 2% FAGE Total 0% or FAGE BestSelf
5 minutes · Kick-start the week with this refreshing smoothie! It’s made with our new FAGE BestSelf Greek yogurt that’s not just tasty, it’s surprisingly lactose free.
- 1 Banana, frozen or fresh
- 1 tsp Ginger, fresh
- 2 cups Pineapple chunks, frozen or fresh
Baking & Spices
- 1 tbsp Turmeric, fresh
- 1 cup Milk
- ½ cup FAGE Total 5% FAGE Total 2% FAGE Total 0% or FAGE BestSelf Plain
5 minutes · Creamy, dreamy FAGE BestSelf Greek yogurt pairs perfectly with bright, seasonal citrus to give you that much-needed boost without the lactose.
- 1 Blood orange
- 1 Grapefruit
- 1 Mint
- 1 tbsp Pomegranate seeds
Nuts & Seeds
- 1 tbsp Granola or nuts
- 2 cups Fage total 5% fage total 2% fage total 0% or fage bestself plain
- 1 Naval orange peeled and thinly sliced
For recipes, and to learn more about FAGE’s products, please visit:
New Items: wanu water
“95% of American adults are deficient in fiber, so we created wanu water as an easy + delicious way to get 24% of your daily fiber intake in every bottle. With 7g of plant based prebiotic fiber + 9 other essential nutrients, wanu supports a healthy immune system + digestive system, as well as naturally boosts your energy + metabolism while you hydrate!” – Todd O’Gara, Founder
wanu water is now available at your local Price Chopper in (4) refreshing flavors: Blueberry Lemonade, Peach Passion, Watermelon Raspberry, and Kiwi Cucumber.
Natural fruit flavors, paired with the perfect balance of a monk fruit/stevia blend, form wanu’s unique + delicious recipe. With no sugar, artificial sweeteners, or sugar alcohols, wanu makes it easy to stay healthy + hydrated when you want more than just plain water.
With 100% B12, you can enjoy wanu before a workout or as an afternoon pick-me-up for a natural energy boost. It’s also the perfect non-dairy alternative for smoothies, healthier mixer for cocktails, and base for homemade popsicles!
wanu Immune Boosting Citrus Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- juice of 1 lemon
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- ¼ tsp ground cayenne pepper
- ¾ cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 small red beet, chopped
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 orange, peeled
- ½ cup Watermelon Raspberry wanu
- Chia seeds for topping (optional)
- In a blender, combine the mango, lemon juice, turmeric, cayenne, ginger, and orange juice. Blend until completely smooth. Pour into a tall glass.
- Rinse the blender out. Combine the beets, raspberries, orange, and wanu water. Blend until smooth and creamy, adding more wanu water if needed to reach your desired consistency. Pour over the mango mixture and stir gently to swirl. Top with chia seeds, if desired.
Find wanu in the enhanced water/functional beverage aisle!
New Items: King Arthur Spices
Espresso Powder: A baker’s secret ingredient for rich chocolate flavor
Now available in the Spice aisle, you can find King Arthur Baking Company’s most coveted test kitchen ingredients for better baked good: Espresso Powder, Vietnamese Cinnamon, Cheese Powder, Everything Bagel Topping, Pizza Seasoning, and Malted Milk Powder.
Imagine a secret ingredient that could make chocolate taste more like chocolate. Too good to be true, you’re thinking, but such a miracle exists: espresso powder.
A pinch of espresso powder greatly enhances and intensifies the chocolate flavor in brownies, cakes, and more — without transitioning your treat to mocha-flavored. Think of it as a supporting actor that helps the star ingredient shine, much like a pinch of salt takes the flavor of cookies from flat to robust, without adding any savory flavor.
Espresso powder is not the same as instant coffee. Espresso powder is made from darkly roasted coffee beans that have been ground, brewed, dried, and then ground to a very fine powder. It’s much more concentrated than instant coffee, which means you only need a teaspoon or so in your chocolate recipe to do the trick.
Don’t let the name fool you; in small amounts, espresso powder doesn’t add any coffee flavor to your baked goods. It merely makes chocolate tastes more intense and rich.
Try baking your favorite brownie recipe, any one you like, without espresso powder and with it. You’ll notice a subtle difference. The batch made with espresso powder will have a more complex, deep chocolate flavor. This is a particularly useful baker’s trick for enhancing less fancy chocolate: If you don’t want to spring for expensive cocoa powder or chocolate, adding espresso powder can help “dress up” the chocolate flavor.
Here are some favorite recipes:
New Items: Cathedral City Cheddar Cheese
Cathedral City® Cheddar Cheese, the UK’s favourite cheddar cheese now available in the United States!
Great Britain is famous for many things… Kings and Queens, medieval castles, Shakespeare…but most importantly, it’s the birthplace of cheddar cheese. And when it comes to cheddar, the UK’s favourite by far is Cathedral City® Cheddar Cheese. And it’s easy to see why the Brits love it so much. Expertly made for over 50 years, Cathedral City® Cheddar Cheese consistently delivers on superior taste and the highest quality.
It’s made at a multi-award-winning creamery in the county of Cornwall in the South West of England using 100% British milk from dedicated local farms. The location provides the ideal climate for cows to graze; producing the rich, creamy milk that’s at the heart of their cheddar. And the way their cheese matures ensures the unique and much-loved taste for all to enjoy. Cathedral City® even supplies Cheddar Cheese to Her Majesty The Queen, for which they hold a Royal Warrant.
Their chunk range consists of three classic English cheddars. Whether it be the smoothness of Mature, the richness of Extra Mature, or the crunchy bite of Vintage, each Cathedral City® Cheddar Cheese will bring a distinctive British touch, turning your cheeseboard into something a little more special. And there are no flavourings, colourings, or anything else added!
Cathedral City® Cheddar Cheese’s packaging is different from many other cheddars, which are typically shrink-wrapped. That’s because they believe a special cheese should have a special wrapper.
The innovative “pillow pack” is specially designed to be less tightly wrapped around the cheese but is still completely sealed and airtight. Years of experience have taught them that this, together with the high barrier film and the seal integrity, help maintain the high quality of their cheddar. The pack also has a “press to close” feature at the top, allowing easier reclosing of the wrapper and better conservation of the cheese (and there’s no need to use another plastic bag). The opening is designed to enable the cheese to be easily taken out of and put back into the pack.
New Items: Gary's Quick Steak
Gary Rohwer of Gary’s QuickSteak has reinvented the effort it takes to make a great cheesesteak, without sacrificing the flavor, and now we’re bringing his product to the frozen meat section of your favorite grocer.
Gary’s QuickSteak is 100% All Natural, thinly sliced, sirloin steak with no artificial ingredients that cooks from frozen in minutes offering a variety of delicious meal choices.
Being pre-sliced and packaged in a way that allows simple portioning and less than two minutes and thirty seconds of cook time means less time in the kitchen and more time enjoying your family. Each serving also packs a punch of protein–23 grams to be exact. Creating a healthy and delicious meal has never been so simple!
Gary’s QuickSteak Sirloin is now available at your local Price Chopper.
100% all natural, thinly sliced sirloin steak with no preservatives or artificial ingredients that cooks from frozen. 23 grams of protein per serving, 3 servings per package.
Sirloin Cheesesteak Sandwich
The sirloin cheesesteak sandwich is truly what started it all. Read more about how Gary’s QuickSteak creates its iconic cheesesteak and shop for products that can help you make this sandwich at home in minutes!
- 1 pkg 12 oz. package Gary’s QuickSteak Sirloin *
- 1 pkg Wow! Seasoning
- 1/2 C Green Peppers (julienne sliced)
- 1 C Onion – White or Yellow (julienne sliced)
- 8-12 slices Cheese (any type, white or yellow)
- 2-4 Hoagie Buns
- In a large skillet prepare Gary’s QuickSteak Sirloin portions according to package directions.
- After steak is flipped and broken apart, add the seasoning package, onions and peppers to steak and sauté until onions just begin to wilt and become translucent.
- Place 4 cheese slices on a hoagie bun and top with steak.
*Please follow package label guidelines for proper temperature for all cooked meats and poultry.
Sirloin, Mushrooms, And Asparagus
Delicious way to put together sirloin, mushrooms, and asparagus quickly for dinner!
- 1 Tbsp Cooking Sherry
- 3 Tbsp Soy Sauce (Divided)
- 1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 12 oz package Gary’s QuickSteak Sirloin
- 1 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp Hoisin Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 C Beef Broth
- 4 oz Sliced Button or Portobello Mushrooms
- 2 lbs. Asparagus, fresh, cut into 1-1/2” Lengths
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp Avocado or Canola Oil (Divided)
- Cooked Rice or Cauliflower Rice
- In a small bowl mix sherry, 1-1/2 tbsp. soy sauce and ground ginger and stir together.
- In another small bowl mix together the cornstarch, hoisin sauce, 1-1/2 tbsp. soy sauce, sugar, and beef broth, set aside.
- In a large skillet add 1 tbsp. oil to pan and heat until shimmering, add frozen QuickSteak Sirloin portions and sear on one side, flip meat, pour the sherry and soy sauce mixture over the cooking sirloin portions and continue to break apart.
- When meat is no longer pink and starting to brown, remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the remaining oil to the same pan, add the mushrooms, garlic and sauté until the mushrooms have just begun to let go of their juices. Add asparagus and sauté until tender crisp. Add the cornstarch mixture to the pan and bring to a boil, stir for two minutes, and add the Sirloin to the pan and heat through.
Serve with cooked rice/cauliflower rice
Carne Asada Tacos with Pickled Onions
These tacos aren’t your standard street tacos, and they take minutes to make with Gary’s QuickSteak Sirloin.
- 4 Garlic Cloves (chopped fine)
- 1/4 tsp Cumin
- 1/4 tsp Hot Chipotle Powder
- 5 Red and Yellow Mini Peppers (sliced into rings)
- 1/2 Jalapeno Pepper (seeded and diced fine)
- 1 12 oz. Gary’s QuickSteak Sirloin
- 1 Lime (juiced)
- 18 Corn Tortillas (warmed)
- 1/4 C Green Salsa Verde
- 4 oz Cotija Cheese
- 1 C Cilantro Leaves (torn or rough chopped)
- Prepared Guacamole
- Additional Limes
- 1 Red Onion (sliced thin)
- 1/4 C Kosher Salt
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 C Apple Cider Vinegar
- To prepare pickled onion, place sliced onion in a bowl with salt and sugar, let sit for 10 to 20 minutes, place in a strainer and rinse under cold water. Place the onions in a bowl with vinegar, cover and refrigerate.
- In a large skillet begin to prepare Gary’s QuickSteak Sirloin according to the package directions, after flipping the sirloin portions add the first 5 ingredients and sauté for an additional two to three minutes.
- Pour lime juice over sirloin and let rest a few minutes.
- Assemble the tacos in the warmed shells filling with the seasoned sirloin and peppers add salsa, guacamole, cheese, onions cilantro and pickled onions.
Sirloin and Spinach Lo Mein
Try this Sirloin and Spinach Lo Mein with Gary’s QuickSteak Sirloin.
- 1/2 C Hoisin Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Water
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1/4 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 12 oz. Package Gary’s QuickSteak Sirloin
- 1 pkg Spaghetti Noodles
- 2 Tbsp Oil (Canola or Avocado)
- 1 can Water Chestnuts (sliced and drained)
- 2 Green Onions (julienne slices)
- 10 oz Spinach (fresh, chopped)
- 1 Red Pepper (seeded and julienne slices)
- Mix first 6 ingredients in a small bowl, divide mix in half.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions, drain, cover, and set aside.
- Add 1 tbsp. oil to a large skillet, add QuickSteak Sirloin, sear on one side, when meat begins to break apart, pour ½ of prepared sauce mix over cooking steak.
- Turn patties, stir-fry until no longer pink, remove from pan, set aside.
- Add 1 tbsp. oil to the same skillet, add water chestnuts, green onions and red peppers, stir-fry one minute.
- Add spinach and remaining sauce mix, stir until spinach is wilted, return steak to pan, combine with spinach, add the cooked spaghetti, heat through and sprinkle with chili pepper.
New Items: La Terra Fina
Since 1983, La Terra Fina has been using quality ingredients to make food you’ll want to share. Because if they’ve learned anything in the kitchen, it’s that good food is at the center of every great get-together. When you’re surrounded by good friends sharing stories, laughs, memories, and of course, good food, you’ve got the recipe for a great time.
La Terra Fina delivers delicious, craveable, versatile, generous amount of premium ingredients. La Terra Fina dips have a natural/clean label i.e. no artificial flavors, colors, preservatives, no trans fats, source non-genetically engineered ingredients, milk and cheeses sourced from cows not treated w/rBST, and are made with only real quality ingredients you can recognize.
La Terra Fina has 4 delicious dips available at Price Chopper:
Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip & Spread: Creamy Parmesan cheese mixed with antioxidant rich spinach and chunks of artichoke in this classic favorite. La Terra Fina Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip is delicious served warm or cold with your favorite vegetables, chips, crackers, or bread. Try it as a spread on a turkey or roasted chicken sandwich or top baked potatoes as a flavorful addition.
Tzatziki: Cucumbers mixed with Greek yogurt to create a rich and delicious Tzatziki Dip In true La Terra Fina style, our Tzatziki has a light, fresh favor and rich thickness that allows for dipping, spreading, and drizzling. Our Tzatziki dip is perfect for anyone exploring Mediterranean food or for those who want to add something special to their sandwiches and veggies. Our Tzatziki is also great for snacking, adding to recipes, and entertaining.
Mexicali: Mexicali is a Midwest / East flavor, close to a taco dip; it has a creamy texture with limited spice. Loosely based on adding a premixed taco seasoning with sour cream for taco night topping. Our dup eliminates the need for cheese, sour cream, and seasoning. Jalapeños provide a little heat, but the real ‘spice’ comes from cumin, oregano, and onions. This dip is a fantastic topping to any Mexican style food or Tex-Mex dish.
Cheesy Artichoke Dip & Spread: We’ve blended three cheeses with tender chunks of artichokes for this savory dip, and we didn’t stop there! Everyone will love the light addition of garlic for some real savory goodness. This dip is perfect fr spreading on sandwiches and wraps. Rich delicious flavor to make everyday special.
Find all flavors in your local Price Chopper deli department!
Try these recipes:
New Items: Eight O'clock Coffee
Do you love the rich and wonderful array of varieties served at your favorite coffee house? Here’s an idea — be your own barista. EOC Barista Blends make your house the coffee house. Just fire up your coffee maker and taste the goodness! Go ahead, write your name on the side of the cup, too.
Black & Tan
This recipe is top secret. What we can reveal is our Black and Tan recipe now has a special spin on it. The result: yin meets yang in a complex, yet perfectly balanced taste unlike any other. So much so, that you may want to keep this subtly spiced, bittersweet chocolatey blend as your secret indulgence. We hope not, because we’d like zillions of folks to enjoy this.
Red Eye Roast
A traditional recipe served in specialty coffee shops, our Red Eye Roast combines 100% Arabica drip coffee with a booster shot of espresso. This bold blend of Ethiopian and Brazilian beans is roasted to perfection for that deep, smoky espresso experience. Who needs a barista?
Inside this bag is lovingly selected Arabica coffee that artfully blends our medium-bodied espresso roast with nuances of rich, white chocolate. Savor the intense flavor of this chocolatey, creamy, caramel treat at your place, not the coffee place.
Enjoy the delicious flavors of Caffé Americano, Black and Tan and Mocha Macchiato in a quick, convenient size—compatible with all Keurig coffee makers.
Here are a few ways to elevate your coffee experience:
Chocolatey Spiced Caffé Bombon:
Pour 1 cup of EOC Barista Blends Black and Tan coffee over 1/3 cup of sweetened condensed milk and top with steamed milk foam. Sprinkle cinnamon on top for an extra kick.
Honey Bee Latte:
Mix 6 oz. EOC Barista Blends Red Eye Roast coffee with 1.5 tsp. vanilla syrup and 1.5 tsp. honey until combined. Top with steamed milk and enjoy!
New Items: Montchevre Goat Cheese
With a history dating back to 1989, Montchevre® goat cheese was first produced in a small, 4,000-foot former Cheddar plant in Preston, Wisconsin. Now, more than thirty years later, Montchevre® is the leading brand of goat cheese in the United States.
Since its conception, the brand’s portfolio has expanded and diversified greatly – from its wide selection of plain and trending flavored fresh logs to its aged and specialty goat cheddar and feta varieties, there is something for everyone who’s willing to give goat cheese a try. Remaining true to its original core principles, the Montchevre brand places emphasis on high-quality, wholesome products and outstanding goat cheese production at the very best value. Our fresh milk supply is the driving force behind our brand and is one of the many characteristics that differentiate us from other goat cheeses manufactured in North America.
This year, Montchevre is aiming to inspire consumers to think about goat cheese in new and exciting ways beyond the cheeseboard. Whether it be at breakfast as a topping on pancakes to make them a little more savory, atop guacamole or mixed into your favorite dip recipe to give the original a little twistor incorporated into a new dessert for an extra sweet and tangy bite, the possibilities and flavor potential is endless.