Goose Island Lost Palate Hazy IPA. Juicy. Hazy. Mango(y).
Lost Palate is dedicated to Jonny, a long time Goose Island employee. Jonny, and brewer Quinn, ideated this recipe after Jonny’s recent victorious battle with cancer. The recipe was inspired after Jonny lost the ability to taste many flavors, an unfortunate consequence of battling cancer. He almost completely lost his palate and mangos and cinnamon were two of the few things he was still able to taste. We’re happy to say that Jonny is now a cancer survivor! This beer pays tribute to the flavors that were never lost.
Must be 21+ to buy – We ID. Please enjoy it responsibly. Not available in all stores.
Discover how Lost Palate found its flavors
Create Jerk Chicken Sliders with King's Hawaiian
Now Available in the Deli/Bakery. Whether you’re cooking for a block party crowd or a special meal with close friends and family, new KING’S HAWAIIAN® Sweet Slider Buns are pre-sliced and slightly larger than our traditional dinner rolls, making them the perfect fit to bring together the flavors of your favorite recipes, from pulled pork and mini-burgers to BBQ chicken.
Try this recipe for irresistible Jerk Chicken Sliders made with KING’S HAWAIIAN® Sweet Slider Buns:
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 4 (2 ounce) Chicken cutlets
- 4 Pineapple rings
- 4 ounces Jerk chicken seasoning
- 4 ounces Jerk chicken sauce
- 8 ounces Coleslaw
- Step 1: Rub raw chicken with Seasoning or Rub
- Step 2: Grill chicken while basting with Jerk Chicken Sauce until done
- Step 3: Grill Pineapple Rings
- Step 4: Make or Purchase Coleslaw
- Step 5: To assemble the sliders, place slider buns on plate with both sides open faced
- Step 6: Place Jerk Chicken on the Heel Bun, then top Jerk Chicken with Coleslaw
- Step 7: Place Grilled Pineapple slice on top of Coleslaw
- Step 8: Place Crown Bun on top of Pineapple
Create Your Own Delicious Masterpiece with Heinz!
We all love a good burger.
As Heinz sees it, burgers are a blank canvas, which makes Heinz ketchup and sauces the perfect medium. Heinz is encouraging shoppers to unleash their inner burger artist and treat every burger as a work of art.
If you’re like us, you love a good opportunity to make a masterpiece out of your culinary creation. This is a perfect opportunity. Whether we’re talking beef burgers, salmon burgers, plant-based or anywhere in between: make the cookout your canvas and show Heinz your skills this season!
Full details, including official rules: www.heinzartoftheburger.com