Pictsweet Farms frozen vegetables are delicious, wholesome and 100% grown on American soil. From asparagus to zucchini, all vegetables are grown on family farms, just like they have been for more than 75 years. Enjoy the convenience of Pictsweet Farms Vegetables for Roasting and Vegetables for Grilling products. They are ready in under 25 minutes, and there is no cutting, cleaning or waste – just great taste!
- 1 (18 oz.) package frozen Pictsweet Farms Vegetables for Roasting Halved Brussels Sprouts, Butternut Squash & Onions
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground Chipotle chili pepper
- PREHEAT oven to 450°F.
- PLACE frozen vegetables in a shallow pan. Drizzle with oil, salt and pepper. Toss to coat and arrange in a single layer.
- ROAST for 20 minutes or until desired browning has occurred. Stir once halfway through. Remove from oven and place in a serving dish.
- PLACE remaining ingredients in a small saucepan and stir well. Cook on medium low until glaze begins to thicken and adheres to the back of a spoon.
- REMOVE from heat and drizzle glaze over vegetables.