Active Time: 35 minutes. | Servings: 6
- 1 jar (6 ounces) prepared basil pesto sauce
2 teaspoons olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
6-8 medium zucchini
8 ounces BelGioioso® Burrata cheese
Fresh basil, mint, and parsley leaves
Chopped dry roasted almonds
- Trim zucchini ends; halve zucchini widthwise. Slice zucchini with a spiralizer into thin, long “noodles”; place on paper towel.
Sauté zucchini in olive oil, in batches, in a large skillet over medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Transfer to a large bowl.
Add 3-4 tablespoons prepared pesto; toss to combine, adjusting pesto as desired. Save any remaining pesto for a different dish. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Top servings with burrata. Garnish with herbs and almonds.
Active Time: 40 Minutes | Servings 6
Heat the oil in wok or large deep skillet on medium-high heat. Add onion and carrots; stir fry 2 minutes. Add remaining vegetables; stir fry 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Add soy sauce, garlic powder and ginger; stir-fry until well blended. Sprinkle with sesame seed. Serve over cooked rice, if desired.
Active Time: 30 Minutes | Servings 8-10
- 2 ½ tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 ½ tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
2 bags (5 ounces each) fresh baby spinach (about 10 cups)
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered (about 3 cups)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 containers (8 ounces each) BelGiosioso® Fresh Mozzarella Ciliegine (cherry-sized balls), drained and each ball cut in half
- 1 package (16 ounces) BelGioioso® Fresh Mozzarella Cheese Log
- Fresh basil leaves
Combine spinach and basil in a large bowl; toss with half of the vinaigrette.
Place half of the spinach mixture in a serving bowl. Top with half of the strawberries, tomatoes, and fresh mozzarella ciliegine. Drizzle with half of the remaining vinaigrette. Repeat layers, starting with the spinach mixture.
Cut fresh mozzarella log lengthwise into 1/4-inch slices. Garnish salad with mozzarella slices and basil.
Active Time: 40 Minutes | Servings 4
- 1 ½ cups plain yogurt
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 ½ teaspoons chili powder
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 pounds)
- Salt and pepper
- 4 mini naan breads or tortillas (about 5-6 inches around), warmed
- 1 cup Président Feta
- Cubed avocado, fresh cilantro, sliced cherry tomatoes and red onion
Combine the yogurt, lime juice, paprika and chili powder in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate 1/2 cup yogurt mixture for serving. Add chicken to remaining yogurt marinade; turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Grease grill grate. Heat grill to medium.
Remove chicken from marinade, scraping off any excess. Discard marinade. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer inserted in meat reads 165°F. Transfer chicken to a cutting board. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes. Thinly slice chicken.
Top breads with chicken, feta, avocado, cilantro, tomatoes, and red onion. Serve with reserved yogurt mixture.
Active Time: 35 Minutes | Servings 8-10
- 1 package (12 ounces) uncooked bow tie pasta
- 3 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 3 cups chopped celery
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 ½ cups Stella® blue cheese divided (9 ounces)
- Pepper to taste
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
Combine the pasta, chicken, celery, carrots, and green onions in a large bowl.
Whisk the yogurt, wing sauce and garlic powder in a large bowl. Stir in 1/2 cup blue cheese. Season with pepper to taste. Pour over pasta mixture; gently toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until serving.
Gently fold in remaining blue cheese just before serving.