Can you believe it is November already? The end of the year brings all-things holidays, joy, love, and baking of course! Cream cheese is a staple in many United States households, but this time of year many will choose to bake with cream cheese. Whether you are making cheesecakes, cakes, brownies, or muffins, cream cheese adds a rich and creamy dimension that elevates your creations. At Price Chopper and Market 32, not only do we have a variety of cream cheeses, but we also have some incredible recipes on our website. Let’s explore some favorites!
- Cheesecakes are known for their dense, creamy texture. Price Chopper and Market 32 have many cheesecakes pre-made in the bakery, however, take a look at this Sweet Carrot Cheesecake and Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe if you would like to experiment on your own!
- What’s better than a pumpkin and cake combo? If you are looking for an easy recipe for a gathering, then you need to try this Pumpkin Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting!
- Blueberry French Toast Bake is the perfect Sunday morning breakfast! While the mornings are frigid, warm up with this delicious meal.
- Brownies are another common baking item that can be made with cream cheese to give it a dense, creamy texture. In our Red Velvet Brownie with Cookies & Cream Frosting recipe, you will explore making your own cream cheese to coat on the red velvet brownies.
There is a lot of controversy over which parts of New York sell the best bagels. We may be a bit biased, but our bagels are truly the winners. At Price Chopper and Market 32, we have a wide variety of bagels that are made fresh daily! Additionally, our cream cheese selection is out of this world, with flavors such as strawberry, honey walnut, herb & onion, and more!
Our bagel selection:
When you enter our Bakery Department, you will notice that we have bagels sold individually, in 3-packs or six-packs. Our delicious flavors include:
•Plain • Cinnamon Raisin • Everything • Garlic • Asiago Cheese • Cheddar Cheese • Honey & Wheat • Blueberry • Poppy Seed • Sesame Seed • Onion • Salt • Cinnamon Sugar
What can I put on my bagel?
Wondering about what goes well on a bagel? Take a look at the lists below!
Any cheese of choice
Written by Jane N. Golub Director In-Store Marketing Programs
- NEW Chive & Onion
- Classic Cream – 1/3 Less Fat
- Strawberry & Cream
- Garden Vegetable
- NEW LIGHT WHITE CHEDDAR
- Light Creamy Swiss
- Light Garlic & Herb
- Light Queso Fresco & Chipotle
- Original Creamy Swiss