The wellbeing of our valued guests, our teammates,
and all of our families remains our top priority
What to expect
We follow industry best practices and take every precaution to protect our guests and our teammates.
• All teammates are PPE equipped
• Guidelines and direction are clearly communicated to guests for their safety and the safety of our teammates
• We are committed to continual learning and improving our protocols to ensure safety at every level of guest interaction
Chainwide, we are committed to making our stores a clean and safe place to shop and work.
• We adhere to rigorous store cleaning and disinfecting protocols, over and above our standard cleaning procedures
• We are sanitizing all touchpoints, cleaning the belts, and adding more wipes and hand sanitizing units throughout the store
• As a reminder, we require everyone entering our stores to wear a mask if medically able to do so
We have updated food preparation, care and packaging safety procedures in our fresh departments. Made Safe stickers are applied to products handled and packaged safely.
– Hot and cold fried chicken/tenders
– Hot and cold Home meal replacements and sides
– Hot and cold rotisserie chickens
– Hot and cold whole/slice pizzas, Stromboli, Oh-Boys, breadsticks/knots/rolls
– Hot and cold wings, ribs, and pulled pork
– Made to order and Grab-n-Go green salads
– All in-store packaged bread and rolls, primarily located on the bread wall
– All in-store packaged corn bread SKUs
• Destinations/products that are required to have Made Safe sticker applications are as follows:
– Fried seafood dinners
– Cold fried products
ALTERNATIVE SHOPPING OPTIONS: CURBSIDE PICKUP AND HOME DELIVERY
Groceries delivered in as little as an hour
We’ve partnered with Instacart to offer you the convenience of grocery delivery. Instacart’s network of personal shoppers will grocery shop for you and deliver your order directly to your doorstep so you can spend more time doing what you love.
Let us do the shopping for you
Pick your items online and then pick them up at the store. You don’t even need to leave your car; our personal shoppers will bring your groceries to you. It’s that easy!
Your health & safety.
Our top priority.
Safe shopping involves of us all doing our part. With the wellbeing of everyone our top priority, we have taken a great deal of care to ensure the safety of our customers and our teammates.
Before coming to our store, check here to find out about these initiatives, and what you can do to protect yourself and others.
We are committed to ensuring our customers and teammates remain safe and secure.
We have undertaken a number of measures within our stores to provide an optimal shopping experience:
• Dedicated shopping hours for seniors and other vulnerable members of our community
• Clear signage to indicate six-foot spacing and safe store navigation (one-way aisles)
• Increase in pre-packaged food offerings (bakery, cheese and deli)
• Limits on the number of customers allowed to enter the store at any one time
• Masks and hand sanitizer provided to sales associates for use throughout the day
• Plexiglass shields at check-out
• Reduced store hours to allow for expanded nightly disinfection
• Day-long cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
• As a reminder, we require everyone entering our stores to wear a mask if medically able to do so.
Some reminders of what you can do as our partner in safety:
• Please designate one person in your household to do the shopping
• Wear a disposable face mask or re-usable facial covering
• Limit your purchases of certain items that have been identified as having lower inventory levels
• Respect social distancing
• Do not enter store if you are not feeling well or show any symptoms
Thank you for doing your part!
Most stores will close at 10:00 PM and reopen at 7:00 AM until further notice.
Most stores will pre-open exclusively to seniors and the immunocompromised from 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM each and every day.
For details on your specific store, please visit our store locator >
MASSACHUSETTS PHARMACY HOURS
Effective immediately for the stores in MA, new pharmacy hours are listed below:
Mon- Fri: 7am-7pm, Sat: 7am-5pm, Sun: 7am-3pm
**The 7am-8am hour will be for seniors only.**
Pittsfield • Great Barrington • Webster • Gardner • Main & Cambridge • Worcester • Shrewsbury • Mountain Road