It’s March, and that means cool savings on your favorite frozen foods during Frozen Food Month. We’ve got you covered all month long with products, inspiration and more!
RCA CHEST FREEZER
• Garage ready!
Maintains consistent temperature even under
• Adjustable temperature control
• Balanced hinge design
• Defrost drain for easy cleaning
• Removable basket to organize your frozen foods
• Large capacity with low footprint
HURRY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
Offer good 2/26-3/25. Bonus Point Rewards offer requires purchase.
Limit one freezer per customer. See in-store for details.
Play our COOL new
online game Daily SurPRIZE!
Save on these items today!
TRY A COOL RECIPE THIS MONTH
Dole - Mixed Berry Yogurt Bark
Kodiak - Breakfast Waffle Nachos
MingBings - Fiesta Bing Burrito
A quick and easy recipe for strawberry shortcakes.
Prep Time: 10 min. Total Time: 15 min. Calories per serving: 310. Servings: 6
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 pkg (14 oz.) frozen DOLE® Sliced Strawberries, partially thawed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp orange marmalade
- 6 prepared biscuits
- Stir orange juice into cornstarch in medium saucepan. Add strawberries, sugar and marmalade. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low; cook 2 minutes, stirring, or until sauce thickens. Cool or chill.
- Split open prepared biscuits. Spoon strawberry glaze over biscuits. Add spoonful whipped cream and biscuit top. Spoon additional glaze and whipped cream over biscuits.