frozen food month
It’s March, and that means cool savings on your favorite frozen foods during Frozen Food Month. We’ve got you covered all month long with products, inspiration and more!
BUY THE FREEZER AND FILL IT WITH FREE ITEMS!
RCA Chest Freezer
5 CU. FT.
• Deep Cooling and Quick Freezing
• Adjustable Thermostat and Power Light on Front
• Easy to Clean Interior
• Drain on Bottom Front
• Adjustable Legs
• Includes Wire Basket and Shelf For Additional Storage
HURRY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
Show your receipt with freezer purchase at the Guest Services Desk. If returning the freezer, complete coupon booklet must be returned with freezer for a refund.
Enter to win a freezer for you and one for your favorite local food bank!
Save on these items today!
TRY A COOL RECIPE THIS MONTH
Berry Sunshine Smoothie
A quick and easy recipe for strawberry shortcakes.
Prep Time: 10 min. Total Time: 15 min. Calories per serving: 310. Servings: 6
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 pkg (14 oz.) frozen DOLE® Sliced Strawberries, partially thawed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp orange marmalade
- 6 prepared biscuits
- Stir orange juice into cornstarch in medium saucepan. Add strawberries, sugar and marmalade. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low; cook 2 minutes, stirring, or until sauce thickens. Cool or chill.
- Split open prepared biscuits. Spoon strawberry glaze over biscuits. Add spoonful whipped cream and biscuit top. Spoon additional glaze and whipped cream over biscuits.