Great preparation is required for a winning Team USA! Score a perfect 10 with Nabisco snacks and recipes and go to togethernessgames.com to see how you can team up with friends and family to snack together and #WinTogether.
SAVOR the flavor
PREP TIME – 20 m | TOTAL TIME – 4 hr 20 m | SERVINGS – 16
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) white chocolate instant pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 2-1/2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- 1/4 cup multi-colored sprinkles (red, white and blue), divided
- 33 CHIPS AHOY! Team USA Limited Edition Cookies, divided
- 3 Tbsp. seedless raspberry jam, warmed
Beat pudding mix and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in 1 cup whipped topping and 3 Tbsp. sprinkles. Let stand 5 min.
Meanwhile, place 10 cookies in single layer on 9-inch serving plate; brush tops evenly with 1 Tbsp. jam. Spread with 1/2 of the pudding mixture. Repeat with 10 of the remaining cookies, 1 Tbsp. of the remaining jam and remaining pudding mixture. Top with 10 of the remaining cookies; brush with remaining jam.
Pipe or spoon remaining whipped topping over dessert, top with remaining cookies.
Refrigerate 4 hours or until cookies have softened to cake-like texture. Garnish with remaining sprinkles just before serving.