- This event has passed.
Nave Law Winter Fair
January 23, 2022 – February 6, 2022
Friday Feb 4: 2pm-10pm
Saturday Feb 5: 10am-10pm
Sunday Feb 6: 10am-6pm
It’s all the fun of the fair inside the Expo Center at the NYS Fairgrounds February 4th-6th, 2022. Enjoy the food, entertainment, vendors, special features, and a mini-midway of rides and games. Outside there will be ice sculptures, plus Winter Fair Fireworks on Friday and Saturday night! For more information about the Nave Law Winter Fair, please visit: www.nyswinterfair.com
The Golub Corporation, Price Chopper and Market 32 are committed to social responsibility. Our sponsorship and giving pro-gram assists soundly managed and operated organizations that work to improve the quality of life in our communities.
Local Price Chopper and Market 32 stores offer free ticket printing, food drives and cups and napkins to help make fundraisers successful. Non-profit groups may speak with the manager at the Price Chopper or Market 32 closest to the organization.
The charitable branch of the Golub Corporation, Price Chopper’s Golub Foundation, was established in 1981 and provides financial support to eligible non-profit 501(c)(3) tax exempt organizations. Contributions are made in the areas of health and human services, arts, culture, education, and youth activities, within Price Chopper/Market 32 marketing areas.
- • Submissions must be received no less than 6 weeks prior to the program/event start date.
- • 501(c)(3) organizations are required to upload a copy of their federal ruling letter.
- • Organizations are allowed to make one request for support per fiscal year (May-April).
- • Allow up to 4 weeks for a response.
- • Individuals
- • Campaigns of political organizations.
- • Organizations and events outside of our marketing areas.
- • Endowments
- • Organization mission/vision
- • Who it serves, how
- • How many are served
- • Market Served and Price Chopper/Market 32 stores impacted
- • Demographic information
- • What you are requesting support of
- • Amount or item being requested
- • If a 501c3 non-profit, a copy of your 501c3 ruling letter
- • Acknowledgement/recognition being offered
- • How the event will be promoted, if applicable
Learn more and get involved
Use your AdvantEdge Rewards points to donate to local charities in our region.