National Baseball Hall of Fame & Museum
January 1 – December 31
Get your tickets 24/7 at any open Price Chopper/Market 32 register.
Adult admission: $23
Senior admission (ages 65 & up): $17.50
Junior admission (ages 7-12): $13
Children ages 6 & under: FREE
Bring the whole family for a memorable day in Cooperstown! Preserving history. Honoring excellence. Connecting generations.
The National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum is an independent, non-profit educational institution dedicated to fostering an appreciation of the historical development of baseball and its impact on our culture by collecting, preserving, exhibiting and interpreting its collections for a global audience as well as honoring those who have made outstanding contributions to our national pastime.
The Golub Corporation, Price Chopper and Market 32 are committed to social responsibility. Our sponsorship and giving pro-gram assists soundly managed and operated organizations that work to improve the quality of life in our communities.
Local Price Chopper and Market 32 stores offer free ticket printing, food drives and cups and napkins to help make fundraisers successful. Non-profit groups may speak with the manager at the Price Chopper or Market 32 closest to the organization.
The charitable branch of the Golub Corporation, Price Chopper’s Golub Foundation, was established in 1981 and provides financial support to eligible non-profit 501(c)(3) tax exempt organizations. Contributions are made in the areas of health and human services, arts, culture, education, and youth activities, within Price Chopper/Market 32 marketing areas.
- • Submissions must be received no less than 6 weeks prior to the program/event start date.
- • 501(c)(3) organizations are required to upload a copy of their federal ruling letter.
- • Organizations are allowed to make one request for support per fiscal year (May-April).
- • Allow up to 4 weeks for a response.
- • Individuals
- • Campaigns of political organizations.
- • Organizations and events outside of our marketing areas.
- • Endowments
- • Organization mission/vision
- • Who it serves, how
- • How many are served
- • Market Served and Price Chopper/Market 32 stores impacted
- • Demographic information
- • What you are requesting support of
- • Amount or item being requested
- • If a 501c3 non-profit, a copy of your 501c3 ruling letter
- • Acknowledgement/recognition being offered
- • How the event will be promoted, if applicable
Learn more and get involved
Use your AdvantEdge Rewards points to donate to local charities in our region.