- This event has passed.
Circus in the Park
August 18, 2022 – August 26, 2022
Join Price Chopper & Market 32 at Circus in the Park! The Contemporary Circus and Immersive Arts Center brings the artform of contemporary circus to Prospect Park in Troy, NY with camps for kids, workshops for adults, a hit immersive dinner show and a US-based professional touring circus company. For more information visit cciac.us
The Golub Corporation, Price Chopper and Market 32 are committed to social responsibility. Our sponsorship and giving pro-gram assists soundly managed and operated organizations that work to improve the quality of life in our communities.
Local Price Chopper and Market 32 stores offer free ticket printing, food drives and cups and napkins to help make fundraisers successful. Non-profit groups may speak with the manager at the Price Chopper or Market 32 closest to the organization.
The charitable branch of the Golub Corporation, Price Chopper’s Golub Foundation, was established in 1981 and provides financial support to eligible non-profit 501(c)(3) tax exempt organizations. Contributions are made in the areas of health and human services, arts, culture, education, and youth activities, within Price Chopper/Market 32 marketing areas.
- • Submissions must be received no less than 6 weeks prior to the program/event start date.
- • 501(c)(3) organizations are required to upload a copy of their federal ruling letter.
- • Organizations are allowed to make one request for support per fiscal year (May-April).
- • Allow up to 4 weeks for a response.
- • Individuals
- • Campaigns of political organizations.
- • Organizations and events outside of our marketing areas.
- • Endowments
- • Organization mission/vision
- • Who it serves, how
- • How many are served
- • Market Served and Price Chopper/Market 32 stores impacted
- • Demographic information
- • What you are requesting support of
- • Amount or item being requested
- • If a 501c3 non-profit, a copy of your 501c3 ruling letter
- • Acknowledgement/recognition being offered
- • How the event will be promoted, if applicable
Learn more and get involved
Use your AdvantEdge Rewards points to donate to local charities in our region.