Eckrich Smoked Sausage is Naturally Hardwood Smoked and crafted with just the right blend of spices for a truly rich, savory taste.
Shop Eckrich Products
Prep: 10 min | Cook Time: 15min | Servings: 6-8
- 1 (10-14oz) packages Eckrich® Smoked Sausage, sliced into 1/4”-slices
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 ears corn, kernels removed
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- 2 jalapeños, sliced thin
- 2 limes
- Fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
1 cup sour cream
1 tablespoon olive oil
12 ounces tortilla chips
1 (15oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F.
- HEAT olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sliced sausage and cook until starting to brown and crisp, about 5 minutes.
- ARRANGE tortilla chips in even layer on baking sheet. Top with layers of sausage,tomatoes, corn, red onion and beans. Sprinkle with cheeses and top with jalapeño slices.Bake until cheese is melted, about 6 minutes.
- ZEST and juice 1 lime into small bowl and mix with sour cream. Slice remaining lime into wedges. Drizzle lime sour cream over nachos, garnish with cilantro and serve with lime slices.
For more recipes go to: https://eckrich.com/recipes/smoked-sausage-garden-nachos/