COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Price Chopper/Market 32 Pharmacies will be carrying the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine.
It is a two dose series and the second dose is administered 28 days after the first.
Both doses are needed for full protection!
COVID-19 Vaccines are in high demand. Check back daily for new available timeslots and information. Please note that our pharmacy team does not have the ability to schedule for you.
Vaccine is available by appointment only to those that are designated to be vaccinated by the state of Pennsylvania. This includes those in phase 1a and includes health care personnel, those 65+ and those 18-64 with high risk conditions are included (cancer, chronic kidney disease, COPD, Down syndrome, heart conditions, immunocompromised, obesity, pregnancy, sickle cell disease, smoking, type 2 diabetes)
Click here for more information
Appointments are limited. If there are no open spots in your local pharmacy, check back soon for more.
There are no appointments available at this time.
COVID-19 Vaccine Locations
Price Chopper Pharmacy, 16750 PA State Rt. 706, Montrose, PA 18801
Price Chopper Pharmacy, 1026 Wyoming Avenue, Wyoming, PA 18644
Price Chopper Pharmacy, 1228 O’Neill H’way, Dunmore, PA 18512
Price Chopper, 1025 Pennsylvania Ave, Matamoras, PA 18336
Price Chopper, 16750 PA State Route 706, Suite 5, PA 18801
Price Chopper, 245 Wilkes-Barre Township Blvd, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702
Vaccine availability is dependent on state allocations and shipments. Every day new appointment slots become available. In addition, if there is a cancellation those appointment times become available in real time. Check back daily for updates. Please note that you will be required to complete the assessment to verify eligibility every time you log in to check for an appointment slot. It is important that appointments are not reserved for those that are not eligible. Insurance and primary care provider are optional fields and do not need to be entered every time.
For Pennsylvania, you MUST:
- Meet these criteria (https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/disease/coronavirus/Vaccine/Pages/Vaccine.aspx)
Also listed below
- • Long-term care facility residents
- • Health care personnel including, but not limited to:
- • Emergency medical service personnel
- • Nurses
- • Nursing assistants
- • Physicians
- • Dentists
- • Dental hygienists
- • Chiropractors
- • Therapists
- • Phlebotomists
- • Pharmacists
- • Technicians
- • Pharmacy technicians
- • Health professions students and trainees
- • Direct support professionals
- • Clinical personnel in school settings or correctional facilities
- • Contractual HCP not directly employed by the health care facility
- • Persons not directly involved in patient care but potentially exposed to infectious material that can transmit disease among or from health care personnel and patients
- • Persons ages 65 and older
- • Persons ages 16-64 with high-risk conditions:
- • Cancer
- • Chronic kidney disease
- • COPD
- • Down Syndrome
- • Heart conditions, such as heart failure, coronary artery disease, or cardiomyopathies
- • Immunocompromised state (weakened immune system) from solid organ transplant or from blood or bone marrow transplant, immune deficiencies, HIV, use of corticosteroids, or use of other immune weakening medicines
- • Obesity (body mass index [BMI] of 30 kg/m2 or higher but < 40 kg/m2)
- • Severe Obesity (BMI ≥ 40 kg/m2)
- • Pregnancy
- • Sickle cell disease
- • Smoking
- • Type 2 diabetes mellitus
COVID-19 Vaccination FAQs
Who should be vaccinated?
Moderna COVID-19 vaccine is approved for adults 18 years of age and older with no contraindications to the vaccine.
Who should not be vaccinated?
Those with an allergy to a component of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine, an allergy to the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine (mRNA COVID-19 vaccines). See Pharmacist for more information.
What side effects are expected after the vaccine?
Pain, swelling, and redness at the injection site is common. You may also experience chills, tiredness, and headache.
What to do if you experience a side effect
Report your experience to v-safe the after vaccination health checker. Reach out to your Pharmacist or Health Care Provider with any questions.
Looking for more information