COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Our pharmacies in Vermont carry the Pfizer vaccine, authorized for those 12+. Appointments are no longer required, walk up to the pharmacy for a COVID-19 vaccination 1 hour after the pharmacy opens but no later than 1 hour prior to close. Pharmacies are closed for lunch 1:30-2pm.
Pfizer Vaccine Information
We are now offering the Pfizer vaccine for people age 12 and up while supplies last in select locations (see participating pharmacy list below).
– No need to make an appointment
– Walk up to the pharmacy for COVID vaccination 1 hour after the pharmacy opens but no later than 1 hour prior to the close
– Pharmacies are closed for lunch 1:30-2
– We do recommend calling ahead to check the availability of doses and confirm the vaccine of your choice is available
People 12-17 will need consent from a parent or guardian:
– Parent or Guardian present at time of vaccine
– Parent or Guardian provides written consent
– Parent or Guardian provides verbal consent
People must provide proof of age:
– Driver’s license or non-driver ID
– Birth certificate issued by a state or local government
– Current US Passport or valid foreign passport
– Permanent resident card
– Certificate of Naturalization or Citizenship
– Life insurance policy with birthdate
– Parent/Guardian attestation
COVID-19 Vaccine Locations
Scroll down to view all locations
COVID-19 Vaccination FAQs
Who should be vaccinated?
Janssen & Moderna COVID-19 vaccine is approved for adults 18 years of age and older with no contraindications to the vaccine. The Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine is for those 12 and older with no contraindications to the vaccine.
Who should not be vaccinated?
Those with an allergy to a component of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine, an allergy to the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine (mRNA COVID-19 vaccines). See Pharmacist for more information.
What side effects are expected after the vaccine?
Pain, swelling, and redness at the injection site is common. You may also experience chills, tiredness, and headache.
What to do if you experience a side effect
Report your experience to v-safe the after vaccination health checker. Reach out to your Pharmacist or Health Care Provider with any questions.
Looking for more information