COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- • No need to make an appointment
- • Walk up to the pharmacy for COVID vaccination 1 hour after the pharmacy opens but no later than 1 hour prior to close
- • Pharmacies are closed for lunch 1:30-2:00 pm
- • We do recommend calling ahead to check the availability of doses and confirm the vaccine of your choice is available
- • We are currently vaccinating age 18+
Who is Eligible?
• In Connecticut, individuals age 12 and older are eligible to receive a COVID-19 vaccine. Price Chopper and Market 32’s current supply is approved for individuals age 18 and older.
• To receive the COVID-19 vaccine at a Price Chopper and Market 32 pharmacy in Connecticut, you must live, work or study in the state of Connecticut.
Those that are 18+ can be vaccinated in our pharmacies with the Janssen/Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine. If you are under 18 years of age you will need to find an alternate vaccine provider.
Please note that our pharmacies only carry Moderna or Janssen vaccine which is for those 18+. If you are 16 or 17 please visit an alternate vaccine Provider.
To see if you are currently eligible to be vaccinated click here. Call (877) 918-2224 for COVID-19 Vaccine assistance.
COVID-19 Vaccine Locations
Market 32 Pharmacy, 990 Torringford St., Torrington, CT 06790 | 860-496-5058
Price Chopper Pharmacy, 251 Kennedy Drive Suite A, Putnam, CT 06260 | 860-928-1533
Price Chopper Pharmacy, 121 Farmington Avenue, Bristol, CT 06010 | 860-582-3702
Price Chopper Pharmacy, 675 Poquonock Avenue, Windsor, CT 06095 | 860-687-1910
Price Chopper Pharmacy, 855 Washington Street, Middletown, CT 06457 | 860-740-7707
Market 32 Pharmacy, 140 Main Street, Oxford, CT 06478 | 203-463-7991
COVID-19 Vaccination FAQs
Who should be vaccinated?
Moderna & Janssen COVID-19 vaccine are approved for adults 18 years of age and older with no contraindications to the vaccine.
Individuals 16 and Older.
Please note that our pharmacies carry the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine which is for those that are 18+.
Who should not be vaccinated?
Those with an allergy to a component of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine, an allergy to the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine (mRNA COVID-19 vaccines). See Pharmacist for more information.
What side effects are expected after the vaccine?
Pain, swelling, and redness at the injection site is common. You may also experience chills, tiredness, and headache.
What to do if you experience a side effect
Report your experience to v-safe the after vaccination health checker. Reach out to your Pharmacist or Health Care Provider with any questions.
Looking for more information