Thanksgiving Appetizer Sale!
With Thanksgiving only four days away, we understand that preparing for the holidays can get hectic. We want to make your holiday as peaceful, enjoyable, and easy as possible. Oh, and saving money is crucial! We are excited to provide you with delicious appetizers for your Thanksgiving meal on sale this week only from November 20th to the 26th. We have everything you need including cheese, crackers, frozen appetizers, and Market 32 strombolis and much, much more. While we have a very large variety of appetizer items on sale, do not be overwhelmed. We have an option for everyone!
If you prefer to make your own appetizers but are not sure what to prepare, check out the recipes in this blog. Still be sure to browse the sale items in the collection below for your homemade appetizers!
Turkey Cheese Ball: Nothing screams Thanksgiving like this Turkey Cheese Ball! Be sure to include some of the crackers on sale to surround the cheese.
Spicy Caribbean Peel & Eat Shrimp: With a variety of shrimp marked down this week, this recipe is a must!
Strawberry, Basil, and Mozzarella Skewers with Balsamic Reduction: All tasty, fresh items in one appetizer! The best part is, we have select Market 32 mozzarella cheese included in this week’s sale!
- Serve veggies, pretzels, or baked pita chips for dipping instead of potato chips
- Serve shrimp cocktail and a veggie tray for lighter snacks
- Use low fat or nonfat dairy products to replace higher fat counterparts
- Serve whole grains – breads, rolls, pasta, etc.
- Flavor roasts and vegetables with fresh herbs and a little grated Parmesan cheese instead of butter and/or salt
- Roast meats and poultry on a rack in a roasting pan
- Skip the gravy entirely or at least skim fat off (every tablespoon of fat discarded amounts to 120 calories and 13 grams of fat)
- Use fat free milk or reduced sodium chicken broth when making mashed potatoes, and add garlic and herbs to enhance the flavor
- Season vegetables with herbs, spices, balsamic vinegar and/or lemon juice instead of butter or heavy sauces
- Reduce sugar called for in a recipe by a third
- Substitute an equal amount of applesauce or prune puree for at least half the oil, margarine, or butter in baked good recipes
- Substitute a graham cracker crumb pie crust for the traditional pastry crust, and use half the butter or margarine called for in the crumb crust recipe, adding a little liquid to moisten if too dry
- Have water or diet soda available for guests to choose instead of higher calorie and sugar beverages like alcohol, soda or juice
- Skip dessert and serve fresh fruit for a light end to the meal
- AXE Face Wash makes skin look and feel irresistibly smooth.
- AXE Shave Gel helps provide a comfortable shave with a quick-foaming gel that spreads on easily to prepare guys’ faces for shaving.
- AXE Face Hydrator & Post Shave Gel gives guys the dual power of a refreshing daily moisturizer and post-shave gel, offered in a non-greasy shield cream formula and an ultra-light chilled gel formula to keep guys’ skin hydrated and smooth for hours.