Written by Jane N. Golub Director In-Store Marketing Programs PRILOSEC OVER THE COUNTER WILDBERRY Prilosec Over the Counter Wildberry is the same Prilosec Over the Counter tablet, now available with a flavor coating that gives you a burst of berry flavor. Same medicine, same strength, same efficacy – now in Wildberry flavor! New Prilosec Over the Counter with Wildberry flavor should be taken the same way as the original Prilosec Over the Counter – per the directions on the package. Swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water before eating in th morning every day for 14 days. Swallow whole. Do not chew, crush or suck tablets. Prilosec Over the Counter and Prilosec Over the Counter with Wildberry flavor are both a 14 day course that may be repeated every 4 months (three courses per year). Look for Prilosec Over the Counter Wildberry in the Stomach Relief aisle. READY PAC BISTRO BOWL SALADS Ready Pac Bistro Bowl Salads – the perfect solution to your busy day! Fewer than 300 calories and developed by our in-house chefs, you can load up your fridge and you’ve got a tasty nutritious lunch solution all week. Bistro Salad varieties include:
- Chef: Julienne Smoked Turkey, Ham, Swiss Cheese and Creamy Ranch Dressing on a bed of Iceberg Lettuce. Only 270 calories!
- Chicken Ceasar: A healthier version of your favorite salad! Roasted Chicken Breast, shredded Parmesan-style cheese and Creamy Caesar Dressing on Romaine Lettuce. Only 230 calories!
- Cranberry Walnut: A vegetarian salad with Spring mix topped with Dried Cranberries, Candied Walnut pieces, Feta Cheese crumbles and a Raspberry Vinaigrette dressing. Only 210 calories!
- Italiano: Romaine Lettuce with chunks of Radicchio, Genoa Salami, Julienne Smoked Turkey, Fontina Cheese, Black Olives, Pepperoncini and Champagne Vinaigrette dressing. Only 200 calories!
- Santa Fe Style Caesar: Romaine Lettuce with Chili-Lime Seasoned Chicken Breast, Fire-Roasted Corn, Mexican 4-Cheese Blend, Chili-Lime Seasoned Tortilla Chips and Salsa Ranch Dressing! Only 280 calories!
- Turkey & Bacon Cobb: Smoked Turkey, Bacon Crumbles, Hard-Boiled Eggs and Creamy Bleu Cheese Dressing, Iceberg and Romaine Lettuces. Only 290 calories!