With our Tools for Schools program, you earn points to help your school get needed equipment such as school supplies, musical instruments, and playground equipment - FREE! This year, the point earning period will run from July 27, 2014 through March 28, 2015.
With Tools for Schools, you earn points on behalf of your favorite school every time you shop using your AdvantEdge Card. The points are redeemed by the school for FREE equipment.
1. Register your AdvantEdge Card and designate a school at the Guest Services desk at your local Price Chopper, at your school, or using our online form. You'll be required to sign up each year.
2. The program begins on Sunday, July 27, 2014 and runs until Saturday, March 28, 2015.
3. All purchases using your AdvantEdge Card will be automatically credited to your selected school.
4. Every dollar* spent at Price Chopper earns you one point. Purchase Price Chopper or Central Market Classics brands and receive double points!
• Have your student bring your favorite family meal recipe to school.
• Include at least 2 Price Chopper store brand products.
• The best recipe from your school will be submitted and your school will receive 5,000 bonus points just for entering! Deadline Oct. 10, 2014.
• Judges will select the top 5 recipes and post them for voting.
• Voting will begin on 10/27/14. Voting period ends on 11/15/14. Winners will be determined on or around 12/1/14.
• The "Fan Favorite" (recipe with the most votes) wins 250,000 Tools for Schools bonus points.
• The "Chef's Favorite" (top recipe as selected by the judges including Market Bistro Chef) will win 1,000,000 Tools for Schools bonus points.• Contact your school for entry requirements.
• In its 17th year, the Tools for Schools campaign has raised more than $11 million for schools in Price Chopper's 6-state footprint.
• This year, participating schools will earn a share of more than $500,000 in needed equipment and material with the help of Price Chopper shoppers and teammates.
• Schools will also have a chance to win prizes based on greatest volume earned and the greatest value-to-student ratio.
• Bonus points in addition to other incentives will help schools add to their overall total.
• As a special incentive to this year's program, the top 50 schools will each receive a Price Chopper gift card worth $250.