United Way needs your help now more than ever!
Round up your change at checkout and support the United Way’s COVID-19 Response.
We have kicked things off with a $25,000 donation. Your generosity helps connect our community members with resources providing food, shelter and other essential services through United Way’s global network.
- •United Way fights for the health, education, and financial stability for every person in every community.
- •Donations raised in your store will benefit your local United Way Chapter.
- •United Way’s COVID-19 resources: United Way is uniting community partners in regional fundraising efforts to support critical community needs.
- •United Way is coordinating volunteers to support in-person and virtual volunteer needs of organizations that continue to provide essential services.
- •United Way’s 2-1-1 helpline operates 24/7 in over 200 languages and provides free, confidential referrals to essential services, and is supporting COVID-19 related questions and concerns.