New Items: wanu water
“95% of American adults are deficient in fiber, so we created wanu water as an easy + delicious way to get 24% of your daily fiber intake in every bottle. With 7g of plant based prebiotic fiber + 9 other essential nutrients, wanu supports a healthy immune system + digestive system, as well as naturally boosts your energy + metabolism while you hydrate!” – Todd O’Gara, Founder
wanu water is now available at your local Price Chopper in (4) refreshing flavors: Blueberry Lemonade, Peach Passion, Watermelon Raspberry, and Kiwi Cucumber.
Natural fruit flavors, paired with the perfect balance of a monk fruit/stevia blend, form wanu’s unique + delicious recipe. With no sugar, artificial sweeteners, or sugar alcohols, wanu makes it easy to stay healthy + hydrated when you want more than just plain water.
With 100% B12, you can enjoy wanu before a workout or as an afternoon pick-me-up for a natural energy boost. It’s also the perfect non-dairy alternative for smoothies, healthier mixer for cocktails, and base for homemade popsicles!
wanu Immune Boosting Citrus Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- juice of 1 lemon
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- ¼ tsp ground cayenne pepper
- ¾ cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 small red beet, chopped
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 orange, peeled
- ½ cup Watermelon Raspberry wanu
- Chia seeds for topping (optional)
- In a blender, combine the mango, lemon juice, turmeric, cayenne, ginger, and orange juice. Blend until completely smooth. Pour into a tall glass.
- Rinse the blender out. Combine the beets, raspberries, orange, and wanu water. Blend until smooth and creamy, adding more wanu water if needed to reach your desired consistency. Pour over the mango mixture and stir gently to swirl. Top with chia seeds, if desired.
Find wanu in the enhanced water/functional beverage aisle!