New Items: Gary's Quick Steak
Gary Rohwer of Gary’s QuickSteak has reinvented the effort it takes to make a great cheesesteak, without sacrificing the flavor, and now we’re bringing his product to the frozen meat section of your favorite grocer.
Gary’s QuickSteak is 100% All Natural, thinly sliced, sirloin steak with no artificial ingredients that cooks from frozen in minutes offering a variety of delicious meal choices.
Being pre-sliced and packaged in a way that allows simple portioning and less than two minutes and thirty seconds of cook time means less time in the kitchen and more time enjoying your family. Each serving also packs a punch of protein–23 grams to be exact. Creating a healthy and delicious meal has never been so simple!
Gary’s QuickSteak Sirloin is now available at your local Price Chopper.
100% all natural, thinly sliced sirloin steak with no preservatives or artificial ingredients that cooks from frozen. 23 grams of protein per serving, 3 servings per package.
Sirloin Cheesesteak Sandwich
The sirloin cheesesteak sandwich is truly what started it all. Read more about how Gary’s QuickSteak creates its iconic cheesesteak and shop for products that can help you make this sandwich at home in minutes!
- 1 pkg 12 oz. package Gary’s QuickSteak Sirloin *
- 1 pkg Wow! Seasoning
- 1/2 C Green Peppers (julienne sliced)
- 1 C Onion – White or Yellow (julienne sliced)
- 8-12 slices Cheese (any type, white or yellow)
- 2-4 Hoagie Buns
- In a large skillet prepare Gary’s QuickSteak Sirloin portions according to package directions.
- After steak is flipped and broken apart, add the seasoning package, onions and peppers to steak and sauté until onions just begin to wilt and become translucent.
- Place 4 cheese slices on a hoagie bun and top with steak.
*Please follow package label guidelines for proper temperature for all cooked meats and poultry.
Sirloin, Mushrooms, And Asparagus
Delicious way to put together sirloin, mushrooms, and asparagus quickly for dinner!
- 1 Tbsp Cooking Sherry
- 3 Tbsp Soy Sauce (Divided)
- 1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 12 oz package Gary’s QuickSteak Sirloin
- 1 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp Hoisin Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 C Beef Broth
- 4 oz Sliced Button or Portobello Mushrooms
- 2 lbs. Asparagus, fresh, cut into 1-1/2” Lengths
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp Avocado or Canola Oil (Divided)
- Cooked Rice or Cauliflower Rice
- In a small bowl mix sherry, 1-1/2 tbsp. soy sauce and ground ginger and stir together.
- In another small bowl mix together the cornstarch, hoisin sauce, 1-1/2 tbsp. soy sauce, sugar, and beef broth, set aside.
- In a large skillet add 1 tbsp. oil to pan and heat until shimmering, add frozen QuickSteak Sirloin portions and sear on one side, flip meat, pour the sherry and soy sauce mixture over the cooking sirloin portions and continue to break apart.
- When meat is no longer pink and starting to brown, remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the remaining oil to the same pan, add the mushrooms, garlic and sauté until the mushrooms have just begun to let go of their juices. Add asparagus and sauté until tender crisp. Add the cornstarch mixture to the pan and bring to a boil, stir for two minutes, and add the Sirloin to the pan and heat through.
Serve with cooked rice/cauliflower rice
Carne Asada Tacos with Pickled Onions
These tacos aren’t your standard street tacos, and they take minutes to make with Gary’s QuickSteak Sirloin.
- 4 Garlic Cloves (chopped fine)
- 1/4 tsp Cumin
- 1/4 tsp Hot Chipotle Powder
- 5 Red and Yellow Mini Peppers (sliced into rings)
- 1/2 Jalapeno Pepper (seeded and diced fine)
- 1 12 oz. Gary’s QuickSteak Sirloin
- 1 Lime (juiced)
- 18 Corn Tortillas (warmed)
- 1/4 C Green Salsa Verde
- 4 oz Cotija Cheese
- 1 C Cilantro Leaves (torn or rough chopped)
- Prepared Guacamole
- Additional Limes
- 1 Red Onion (sliced thin)
- 1/4 C Kosher Salt
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 C Apple Cider Vinegar
- To prepare pickled onion, place sliced onion in a bowl with salt and sugar, let sit for 10 to 20 minutes, place in a strainer and rinse under cold water. Place the onions in a bowl with vinegar, cover and refrigerate.
- In a large skillet begin to prepare Gary’s QuickSteak Sirloin according to the package directions, after flipping the sirloin portions add the first 5 ingredients and sauté for an additional two to three minutes.
- Pour lime juice over sirloin and let rest a few minutes.
- Assemble the tacos in the warmed shells filling with the seasoned sirloin and peppers add salsa, guacamole, cheese, onions cilantro and pickled onions.
Sirloin and Spinach Lo Mein
Try this Sirloin and Spinach Lo Mein with Gary’s QuickSteak Sirloin.
- 1/2 C Hoisin Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Water
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1/4 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 12 oz. Package Gary’s QuickSteak Sirloin
- 1 pkg Spaghetti Noodles
- 2 Tbsp Oil (Canola or Avocado)
- 1 can Water Chestnuts (sliced and drained)
- 2 Green Onions (julienne slices)
- 10 oz Spinach (fresh, chopped)
- 1 Red Pepper (seeded and julienne slices)
- Mix first 6 ingredients in a small bowl, divide mix in half.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions, drain, cover, and set aside.
- Add 1 tbsp. oil to a large skillet, add QuickSteak Sirloin, sear on one side, when meat begins to break apart, pour ½ of prepared sauce mix over cooking steak.
- Turn patties, stir-fry until no longer pink, remove from pan, set aside.
- Add 1 tbsp. oil to the same skillet, add water chestnuts, green onions and red peppers, stir-fry one minute.
- Add spinach and remaining sauce mix, stir until spinach is wilted, return steak to pan, combine with spinach, add the cooked spaghetti, heat through and sprinkle with chili pepper.