Let’s be honest – we don’t need an excuse to eat candy all month long. However, if you are looking for one – we have you covered! June is National Candy Month, and we think this is something to celebrate. Since June means warm weather, that means it’s time to also break out the ice cream! What better way to enjoy National Candy Month than with our wide variety of PICS ice cream covered in our PICS candy, hot fudge, whipped cream, and nuts! Be sure to browse our delicious ice cream sundae selection at the bottom of this article.
Sweet Facts about Candy & Chocolate!
- National Candy Month was first observed in 1974.
- The average American consumes 12 pounds of chocolate per year.
- White chocolate actually is not chocolate since it contains no cocoa.
- 200 million Skittles are produced each day.
- As of 2021, America’s favorite Halloween candy are Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
Looking for a fun candy recipe to make? Try these S’mores Truffle Pops!