Happy American Craft Beer Week! We are celebrating with 2 new craft varieties and in-store tastings! Our local partner, Davidson Brewery has just released their latest and greatest…I-87 IPA! It’s an American-styled IPA brewed with 5 distinct varieties of hops added throughout the boil dry hopped in the fermenter. The potent and complex hop profile is balanced by a rich, malt sweetness, making the I-87 crisp, refreshing, and drinkable.
We’ll be sampling Davidson I-87 IPA at our growler stations below! Rick Davidson, Brewer and Owner, will be on hand at the select times below if you would like to talk ‘hops” with him!
- Thursday 5/14, 3:30-6:30 Wilton, NY
- Thursday 5/14, 3:30-6:30 @ Saratoga, NY (Rt 50 Store)
- Friday 5/15, 12-2:30pm @ Slingerlands, NY
- Friday 5/15, 3-6pm @ Malta, NY
- Saturday 5/16, 12-2:30pm @ Market Bistro Latham, NY
We’re also sampling 2 great spring varieties from Otter Creek Brewery in Vermont, Backseat Berner and Over Easy. The Backseat Berner is the first year-round IPA in Otter Creek history, loaded with juicy hops! The Over Easy variety is true to its name, sure to please any palate!
- Saturday 5/16, 1-3pm @ Wilton, NY
- Saturday 5/16, 1-3pm @ Saratoga, NY (Rt. 50 Store)
- Saturday 5/16, 4-6pm @ Malta, NY
Stop in and be one of the first to try these new varieties fresh on tap! You can also fill up a You Pick 6 pack with the ones you love the most J