Happy American Craft Beer Week! We are celebrating with 2 new craft varieties and in-store tastings! Our local partner, Davidson Brewery has just released their latest and greatest…I-87 IPA! It’s an American-styled IPA brewed with 5 distinct varieties of hops added throughout the boil dry hopped in the fermenter. The potent and complex hop profile is balanced by a rich, malt sweetness, making the I-87 crisp, refreshing, and drinkable.
We’ll be sampling Davidson I-87 IPA at our growler stations below! Rick Davidson, Brewer and Owner, will be on hand at the select times below if you would like to talk ‘hops” with him!
- Thursday 5/14, 3:30-6:30 Wilton, NY
- Thursday 5/14, 3:30-6:30 @ Saratoga, NY (Rt 50 Store)
- Friday 5/15, 12-2:30pm @ Slingerlands, NY
- Friday 5/15, 3-6pm @ Malta, NY
- Saturday 5/16, 12-2:30pm @ Market Bistro Latham, NY
We’re also sampling 2 great spring varieties from Otter Creek Brewery in Vermont, Backseat Berner and Over Easy. The Backseat Berner is the first year-round IPA in Otter Creek history, loaded with juicy hops! The Over Easy variety is true to its name, sure to please any palate!
We’ll be sampling Otter Creek Backseat Berner and Over Easy at our growler stations below:
- Saturday 5/16, 1-3pm @ Wilton, NY
- Saturday 5/16, 1-3pm @ Saratoga, NY (Rt. 50 Store)
- Saturday 5/16, 4-6pm @ Malta, NY
Stop in and be one of the first to try these new varieties fresh on tap! You can also fill up a You Pick 6 pack with the ones you love the most J