Veterans with disabilities are more susceptible to the impact of COVID-19.
Donate to DAV at checkout and help them get access to the benefits and services they need.
Price Chopper/Market 32 will match all donations, up to $5,000 from July 1 – 31, 2020.
- •For our nation’s 4.7 million disabled veterans, the coronavirus creates a set of unique challenges—not only do service-connected illnesses place these individuals in higher-risk categories, but many now also face a dire financial situation due to lost income.
- •DAV is a leader in connecting veterans with meaningful employment, hosting job fairs and providing resources to ensure they have the opportunity to participate in the American Dream their sacrifices have made possible. This continues in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic in the form of virtual hiring events.
- •Provides emergency relief funding to help veterans who’ve lost income due to the pandemic or suffered as a result of a natural disaster.
- •With your help, DAV can continue to support more than a million veterans every year in life changing ways by providing them with access to employment resources, healthcare, benefits, and advocacy to help them through this pandemic and beyond.
- To learn more, visit dav.org.
- To see what else is happening In Our Community visit: