Cancer hasn’t stopped. So neither have we.
Round up your change and donate at the register and support the American Cancer Society.
Price Chopper/Market 32 will match all donations, up to $5,000!
- • There will be 1,806,590 newly diagnosed cancer cases in 2020.
- • There will be 606,520 cancer deaths in 2020.
- • Because of COVID-19:
• Cancer patients and survivors are facing threats on multiple fronts right now, including the struggle to get and afford health care.
- • 1 in 4 report a delay in care or treatment.
- • One-third of all patients say they’re worried about the impact COVID-19 will have on their ability to get care, a concern that is especially prevalent among patients in active treatment.
- •80% of our call volume is related to COVID-19.