Are you getting up in the early hours of the morning to watch the Royal Wedding, or are you celebrating with an afterparty fit for a king and queen? At Price Chopper, we love celebrations and we want to help you get into the wedding spirit with a contest and coupons!
Everyone will see how the Royal Couple looks on their wedding day and we want to see how you looked on yours! Send us a photo from your wedding for a chance to win a $200 Macy’s gift card to dress like royalty and a $100 Price Chopper gift certificate to serve only the best in fresh to your guests! (One photo per couple please) Send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. The winner will be chosen at random on Friday, April 29th!
Also, to share our excitement, we’re offering some great coupons to help you celebrate with William and Kate! These coupons will be posted on Price Chopper’s facebook page on Wednesday, April 27th.
Fish and chips is a classic English dish and you can dine like a Brit with our “Fish and Chips” fried cod dinner with fries for only $4 with coupon! Also, you can get $1 off 2 bags of Price Chopper potato chips with coupon.
If you aren’t in the mood for Fish and Chips, try out some Bangers and Mash! We’ve got coupons for both potatoes and sausage!
If you are throwing a wedding party, but don’t want to indulge in traditional English fare, we’ve got a deal on classic American cuisine as well: Get 2 pizzas and 2lbs. of wings for $22!
No wedding would be complete without a cake! We know you’ll need one, so we’re giving you $3 off a Central Market Classics Decadent Cake!
All of our Royal Wedding deals are valid from 4/28/11-4/30/11.
Don’t know a lot about the Royal Wedding? Here’s five quick facts to bring you up to date on William and Kate:
- Prince William met Kate in 2001 while they were both studying at the University of St. Andrews.
- William proposed to Kate while they were on vacation in Kenya. He used the same ring his father had given his mother, Princess Diana.
- The wedding ceremony is taking place on April 29 at Westminster Abbey at 11 a.m.
- A wedding reception will be held following the ceremony at Buckingham Palace and will be hosted by Her Majesty The Queen.
- In lieu of gifts, William and Kate have asked that donations be made to charity and have set up a website for donations at http://www.royalweddingcharityfund.org/
Send us your wedding photos for your chance to win! For complete rules on this photo contest, click here. Don’t forget to enjoy the Royal Wedding with great deals from Price Chopper!