What forms of payment are accepted at Price Chopper and Market 32 stores?
We accept several forms of payment including
• Most debit cards
• American Express
• Price Chopper and Market 32 Gifts Cards
• EBT (Electronic Benefits Transfer) LEARN MORE >
• SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) LEARN MORE >
• Link cards
• Contactless pay such as Apple Pay and Google Pay.
At this time, we do not accept checks or WIC benefits. The Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC) federal guidelines stipulate that only name-brand formulas are included, and we only sell our exclusive premium-quality Little Journey brand, which offers the lower prices parents want.
Do you offer cash-back options?
Yes. We offer cash-back options at checkout with qualifying cards.
Do you allow tax-exempt purchases?
Yes, items purchased by a tax exempt organization for an appropriate tax exempt use by your organization may be purchased tax-exempt, providing you have a valid tax-exempt certificate at the time of purchase or on file with Price Chopper and Market 32. State law may require Price Chopper and Market 32 to collect tax on all supplies and other items used by your organization. Items purchased for resale in the normal course of your business may be purchased tax-exempt, providing you have a valid resale certificate at the time of purchase or on file with Price Chopper and Market 32, which lists the specific items you are purchasing for resale. State law may require Price Chopper and Market 32 to collect tax on all supplies and other items used by your business.
Does Price Chopper and Market 32 accept contactless payment?
Yes. We accept Apple Pay and Google Pay.
Online order/Instacart Payment Methods
We accept many forms of payment:
• All major US and Canada credit and debit cards
• EBT cards at Price Chopper and Market 32 stores in select states
• China UnionPay?
• Google Pay
• Apple Pay
For quick and convenient checkout, you can save your preferred payment method to your account.
We’re currently not able to accept PayPal Cash, store gift cards, International payments, any other forms of payment not listed as accepted above. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Price Chopper and Market 32 gift cards are available for purchase in store and online. Purchase amount is between $10 and $500.
Price Chopper offers customers many coupon savings opportunities that provide additional value. To ensure adequate product levels and fast, efficient checkout service, we reserve the right to amend our policies, which are listed below, at any time. If you have questions about our policy, please see your store manager or contact us at 1-800-666-7667.
For all coupons, including manufacturer, digital, iSave, internet, Price Chopper, Catalina, and e-coupons:
- Coupons must be presented at the beginning of the order and the AdvantEdge Card must be scanned or entered prior to coupon deductions.
- Coupons are limited to four (4) like coupons or like items per household per day.
- We only accept coupons for items that we sell, and items purchased must be identical to the items shown on the coupon (size, brand, quantity, etc).
- We do not accept any coupons beyond their expiration date.
- We are required to comply with all manufacturers’ coupon requirements. For example, a manufacturer may prohibit the doubling of coupons.
- Any applicable sales tax must be paid by the consumer.
- Refunds and rebate checks will be cashed at the Customer Service desk only.
- We do not accept any coupons presented on a smart phone or other digital device, regardless of source.
- Price Chopper teammates must be able to verify all pertinent information on the coupon.
- Price Chopper reserves the right to reject any coupon that does not conform to our policy.
Price Chopper voluntarily doubles, at its own expense, paper manufacturer coupons with a face value of up to and including 99 cents, except when prohibited by the manufacturer. Coupons with a face value of $1.00 or more will be redeemed at face value.
- We do not double coupons for cigarettes, tobacco, milk and alcoholic beverages in states that permit the usage of coupons for these items*.
- Total double* value of a coupon may not exceed the item’s retail price after AdvantEdge discounts.
- We do not double digital coupons.
We accept only one manufacturer’s coupon, digital or paper, per item purchased, not to exceed the retail price after AdvantEdge savings. Price Chopper accepts one manufacturer and one Price Chopper store coupon for the same item (unless prohibited elsewhere in our policy, on our coupons, or by the manufacturer).
- We will accept only one (1) manufacturer coupon for an advertised Buy One, Get One Free offer, not to exceed the AdvantEdge price.
At our discretion, Price Chopper may offer additional savings through store coupons that may be distributed in the weekly circular, by e-mail, by direct mail, in-store, through iSave, Catalina or other vehicles.
All conditions of redemption including minimum purchase requirements must be met.
Minimum purchase requirement is after the deduction of AdvantEdge savings and all coupons.
Store coupons are only valid in the specified stores and during the specified dates.
We will accept one manufacturer paper or digital and one Price Chopper coupon on the same item.
We do not accept competitor coupons.
- We are proud to offer our customers AdvantEdge e-coupons which can be loaded to your AdvantEdge card through our website, our mobile apps or select partner websites.
- Digital coupons will be applied prior to deducting any paper coupons. A manufacturer digital coupon and a manufacturer paper coupon cannot be used on the same item.
- Price Chopper accepts one manufacturer, digital or paper and one Price Chopper store coupon, digital or paper, for the same item (unless prohibited).
- Digital coupons will be redeemed at face value only and are not subject to doubling.*
*Also applies to triple coupons when offered
Store management has final discretion in denying or limiting quantities on any coupon presented.
How does the payment process work?
Payment is submitted online directly to Instacart. After creating your order and selecting a desired delivery time, you’ll be prompted to submit your payment via a secure credit or debit card transaction. Cash, checks, gift cards, EBT/SNAP, and other forms of tender are not accepted as valid forms of payment at this time.
Can I use EBT / SNAP for grocery delivery?
Can I use my AdvantEdge card and coupons with my Instacart order?
You can add your AdvantEdge card number to your Instacart order or account to receive sale pricing and to earn points. At this time, paper coupons and AdvantEdge e-coupons cannot be accepted on Instacart orders. However, check out our exclusive digital coupons! Click here for digital savings!
Why is my credit or debit card showing a higher total than my checkout total?
When payment is submitted online, your card will be charged with the anticipated charge for your items, including estimated taxes and fees. Any approved changes to your order during shopping can update the final total in your order receipt. These changes can include:
Added items: After you place an order, you can still add items to it!
Replacement items: You can choose to have items replaced or not if something is out of stock. If an item is replaced, we’ll update your receipt to reflect the replacement item price. If the replacement is more expensive than the item you ordered, you will be charged more. If the replacement is less expensive, you will be charged less.
Out of stock/refunded items: If an item is out of stock, your shopper will mark the item as out of stock, and we’ll remove it from your item total. This will reduce the final amount of your order.
Weight adjustments: Our shoppers will try to get the exact weight of the items you requested, but it is likely the weight could be more or less than what you requested. At the store, your shopper will input the correct item’s weights before checking out, and we’ll update your item total. For example, if you ordered 2 lbs of bananas, but we sent you 1.9 lbs, you will be charged for 1.9 lbs.