Price Chopper Pharmacy complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate or exclude people based on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Price Chopper Pharmacy
• Provides free aides and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Prescription information in other formats (large font and accessible electronic formats, and in some cases video with closed captioning.)
• Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English such as:
- Qualified interpreters via phone translation
- Prescription information written in other languages
If you need these services, please notify a member of the Pharmacy Team.
If you feel that Price Chopper Pharmacy failed to provide these services at your request or discriminated in any other way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with the Pharmacy Compliance Officer, 461 Nott St., Schenectady, NY 12308, 518-379-1618, [email protected] You can also file a grievance with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically here or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department Of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Ave, SW
Room 509, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available here.