|11/16/2018||11:00:00 AM-5:00:00 PM||Rome Price Chopper|
|11/17/2018||11:00:00 AM-5:00:00 PM||Brunswick Market 32|
|11/17/2018||11:00:00 AM-5:00:00 PM||Johnstown Price Chopper|
|11/17/2018||11:00:00 AM-5:00:00 PM||Guilderland Market 32|
|11/17/2018||11:00:00 AM-5:00:00 PM||Wilton Market 32|
|11/17/2018||11:00:00 AM-5:00:00 PM||Amsterdam Market 32|
|11/17/2018||11:00:00 AM-5:00:00 PM||Route 50 Saratoga Price Chopper|
|11/17/2018||11:00:00 AM-5:00:00 PM||Newburgh Market 32|
|11/17/2018||12:00:00 PM-6:00:00 PM||Chatham Price Chopper|
|11/18/2018||11:00:00 AM-5:00:00 PM||Glenville Market 32|
|11/18/2018||11:00:00 AM-5:00:00 PM||Plattsburgh Market 32|
|11/18/2018||11:00:00 AM-5:00:00 PM||Niskayuna Price Chopper|
|11/18/2018||11:00:00 AM-5:00:00 PM||Glenmont Price Chopper|
|11/19/2018||10:00:00 AM-4:00:00 PM||E. Parkway Schenectady Price Chopper|
|11/19/2018||10:00:00 AM-4:00:00 PM||Clifton Shoppers World Market 32|
|11/19/2018||11:00:00 AM-5:00:00 PM||Cobleskill Price Chopper|
|11/19/2018||11:00:00 AM-5:00:00 PM||Latham Market Bistro by Price Chopper|
|11/19/2018||11:00:00 AM-5:00:00 PM||Bethlehem Price Chopper|
|11/19/2018||11:00:00 AM-5:00:00 PM||Hudson Valley Plz Market 32|
|11/19/2018||11:00:00 AM-5:00:00 PM||Malta Price Chopper|
|11/19/2018||11:00:00 AM-5:00:00 PM||Cicero Price Chopper|
|11/19/2018||11:00:00 AM-5:00:00 PM||New Hartford Price Chopper|
|11/19/2018||10:00:00 AM-4:00:00 PM||Clifton Park Plaza Market 32|
|11/20/2018||10:00:00 AM-4:00:00 PM||Glen St Queensbury Price Chopper|
Maureen Rowan Murphy, Manager Consumer Trends, Nutrition and LifestylesHosting Thanksgiving doesn’t have to be stressful. Use this timeline we’ve developed as a guide to help you plan, prepare and enjoy the perfect Thanksgiving dinner! Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours! The weekend before:
- Shop for items that can be purchased ahead.
- Prepare and freeze anything that can be made in advance.
- Develop a food preparation schedule.
- Purchase fresh items like vegetables.
- Set table or set up serving areas and set out serving pieces/utensils.
- Set up beverage area.
- Measure out dry stuffing ingredients, cover and set aside to mix with perishable ingredients prior to stuffing or placing in a casserole dish.
- Post a list of food and check off so nothing is forgotten.
- Remove turkey from refrigerator, unwrap, remove giblets, and set aside if using. Place in a roasting pan and refrigerate until ready to roast.
- Pick up any prepared food. (Our stores are open until 3pm Thanksgiving Day.)
- Peel and cut up potatoes and cover with cold water until ready to cook.
- Prepare stuffing.
- Cook giblets if using.
- Plate condiments such as cranberry sauce, olives, carrots, celery and pickles.
- Add any finishing touches to make-ahead recipes.
- Remove turkey from oven and allow to rest.
- Place stuffing in oven to bake if baking in a casserole dish as advised.
- Drain potatoes, add salt and fresh water. Cook, drain, and mash. Place in an ovenproof casserole and keep warm in oven.
- Make gravy.
- Carve turkey.
- Bake rolls according to package directions.
- Pour beverages.
- Place condiments on table.
- Add any finishing touches to side dishes.
- Light candles.